Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Georgie's Breeding Shop

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Yeah at the moment I am getting ones with Early Bird and Scrappy. And yeah I'll get Adamant for you.
    I don't think I can breed you one with the egg move Sucker Punch as I have never breed with egg moves and all I want to use is my 6IV Ditto so that I can give you your Kangaskhan in a shorter time.
    Sucker Punch isn't an Egg Move my dear, it can only be learned via Level up at Level 49.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XTERMIN8OR View Post
    Sucker Punch isn't an Egg Move my dear, it can only be learned via Level up at Level 49.
    I had a feeling it was honey and Geo asked for Sucker Punch. :P
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Scrappy will work and ok

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just turn it Impish and have it have the ability Early! Sorry for the sudden change ^^;

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Neko View Post
    Scrappy will work and ok

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just turn it Impish and have it have the ability Early! Sorry for the sudden change ^^;
    No that's great! Thank you, you made it easier. I have like breed all these Natures but I couldn't get an Adamant one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Neko View Post
    Scrappy will work and ok

- - - Updated - - -

*Logs out of pokebay after sending last message* Wow...I just breed a Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan. :P Lol

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Scrappy is a good nature to have on a Khangaskhan tbh

Also, can you please breed me a 5iv Ekans (missing sp.atk) with the egg move Sucker Punch (if you want to breed it on), and the Adamant Nature nicknamed HissingNo? :3
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePreachingOcelot View Post

Also, can you please breed me a 5iv Ekans (missing sp.atk) with the egg move Sucker Punch (if you want to breed it on), and the Adamant Nature nicknamed HissingNo? :3
    HissingNo. I love it!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePreachingOcelot View Post

Yeah sure thing.