Thread: Help!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 40 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Help!

Hey everyone! I received a Diancie via the Gamestop event and when I transferred it from X to the pokebank to Alpha Sapphire, I've seen no one in any pokecenter to give me the Diancite. Not sure if it's because I also transferred a Japanese Diancie event at the same time or what because that wasn't specified.

If anyone has a Diancite they don't want could you say what you'd want for it? Thanks in advance

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have to have the diancie in your party when you leave the pokemon center someone should stop you.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 40 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Didn't know that! I'll try that, thanks!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just kinda wanna post this. I know some people don't have a second ds they can trade with but you can trade pkmn from X/Y to ORAS directly and don't have to go through pokebank o.o That's how I got my Diancie over