Thread: Pokemon Give

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 48 | Offers: 98 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb Pokemon Give

I remember when i got stuck on the pokedex and it was hard. So I'm offering my help to anybody who needs it. Also I'm giving away pokemon as well, like shinies and numerous legendaries. For example Diance, Mellota etc...
    As you could say my pokemon journey is over so I'm giving away my Pokemon which took me so long to collect and their quite rare.Since i can't afford omega ruby or sapphire. so pm me for more info.Whatever you need i have such as keeled and genesect.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Looks like your inbox has been filled already, so I'll put my message here:

"Sorry to hear your pokemon journey is at an end.

If you a have a Victini, Keldeo, Reshiram, Articuno, or Lugia, I'd take one of them.

Good luck in the future!"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Um, do you have meloetta or a extra victini with the signature moves of the Tao trio glaciate, bolt strike etc? P.s don't quit...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hey man, first of all you dont necessarily need to quit because you can just save up money for ORAS like im doing now. Second of all if you are quitting, I wish you good luck on a new journey! And also would you happen to have a Genesect and Victini? The Genesect is okay if not shiny but if You do have a shiny one I would like to keep it!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 181 | Wishlist Items: 40 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Heyy, plz I really need help completing my national dex, so if you could give me genesect, diancie and jirachi I would be really grateful. Thanks

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your inbox is full but I would like some shinies

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 48 | Offers: 98 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ya I have all those so what's your ffc

- - - Updated - - -

Pm me my inbox is free

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thats really sad to hear your quitting :/ you will be able to get it someday tho it wont be too pricy forever..v,v an if it is just set aside alittle bit of money each time you get some. and you'll get it eventually dont feel pressured to get ORAS As fast as possible if you look at the vgc they keep every pokemon game that comes out atleast for a year but probably longer then that. even if its years before you get it..you can get it. its not a impossible goal. p.s.If you are indeed quitting no matter what :/ do you have any legendarys left? like id take manaphy and mellota
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's hard to see any1 quit in a snap. You should get the ORAS demo to get an idea of ORAS. If you do quit, good luck on your new adventure. May I have a shiny Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape please.
    My FC:0834-3514-0436
    "The Rhythm is in the battle"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I need a ton of pokemon, none of which legendary. If you're interested in what I need, feel free to PM me because it's a long list. Many thanks in advance.
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll take anything you still have left I'm mainly looking for legendary like ho-oh, hoopa, mewtwo, the bird/dog trio, arceus, dusknoir, chandlier, and more that's just some and if any of them are shiny that would be great. My fc is 5000-6472-3008

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    OP hasn't been online for a year, and the last post on this thread is around 2 years old, so I'll be closing it so there'll be no further confusion.