Thread: Do you know Pokemon XY?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Do you know Pokemon XY?

Hey Pokebay it's KS here with quiz questions from Pokemon XY. Soon it will be ORAS but lets stick to the point. This thread will last until New Years Eve.
    So here are the directions:
    1. I ask the question
    2. The first 2 people will win the Pokemon of the day.(Changes everyday) be quick and lucky
    3. You thank me.
    Unfortunately there won't be anything special being given away(i.e Shines, Legends, and etc) Also me and you get a reward: I get friends( i just got a 2ds and i'm lonely) and you get a new pokemon.
    Happy Holidays
    KS
    12/29/14 Q3: Name 1 of team flare's plots.
    Last edited by K-Stackzz; 12-29-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    "The Rhythm is in the battle"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Like places in the game that are landmarks irl? ex: Prism Tower is the Eiffel Tower

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I meant landmarks of the game. {ie(don't use this) Pokeball Factory, Scary House, Rollerskating Rink(Route 5) and etc.}

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chamber of Emptiness, Lost Hotel, Pokemon village, Sea Spirit's Den, Kalos Power Plant.
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Excellent work Shadow and Storm. That was pretty easy huh. Now just message me at any time and tell me which pokemon u want.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Where can you find the locked legendaries? Well there isn't even an official location to my knowledge. Hoopa would be in one of it's portals but the problem with that is that's only in ORAS so I'm clueless for that one. As for Volcanion I always hear rumors that it was somewhere behind the locked second door in the Kalos Power Plant which you don't have the key to. So that's what I'll say is my answer just from hearing rumors, and it could be powering the plant itself somehow with the water in it's body, like a hydroelectric power plant.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good job EXTERMIN8OR. You will have to wait for the second person tho. In the meantime message me which pokemon you would like

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hmm Hoopa.. Now that's one crafty Pokemon. I don't know why but I just think Valerie would own one cause she's pretty evil lol. Logically I think the Chamber of Emptiness. For Volcanion I'm gonna go with Lumiose City. Some people were talking there about a Lava Dome Pokemon. Idk but that could be Volcanion or Heatran I'm not too sure hehe

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Excellent work Exterminator and King. Be mindful that the first one to message me will get Gardevoir and the 2nd will get Kirlia. You have until tonight.