Thread: The Official PokeBay League is returning very soon!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation The Official PokeBay League is returning very soon!

As the clock slowly creeps toward 2015, a few things are uncertain... but one certainty is that the Official PokeBay League will be fully operational and back in business on Thursday 1st January 2015 at 12:00 AM NZT (New Zealand Time)!

If you haven't ever heard of the League, but wanna learn more or participate, then I strongly suggest checking out this thread, which outlines all the rules and regulations, and has a current up to date list of all the names of the Gym Leaders, the Elite Four and the Champion!

Toward the grand reopening of the League, I'll be available in the ChatBox in case anyone has any questions they need answered or if they just want a natter. I'm hoping some, if not most of the Gym Leaders will be available to be battled at this time and that they'll also be in the ChatBox for a good natter!

So join us tonight (Wednesday 31st December 10:30 PM NZT) as we count down not only toward the first places in the world reaching the new year, but also the grand reopening of the League!

If you have any questions feel free to PM either one of the two League owners by clicking the links which will take you to our profiles: Georgia or Nick.

Thanks for reading and have a happy and safe new year!

EDIT: I may be unable to appear at the aforementioned time tonight, but I will be available beyond midnight for definite!
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 12-31-2014 at 09:43 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes sweetheart we certainly are back in business! It is going to be fun!
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Advanced Happy New Years and good luck to any challengers thinking of battling the league!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Happy New Years! Good luck to all
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I'll be ready..! Happy Early New Years guys~

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A quick slight edit to tonight's plans but nothing drastic.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also, Happy New Years guys!
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!