Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Witchards Pokemon Emporium

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Witchards Pokemon Emporium

Hey guys and gals, i've opened a Pokemon shop for 4-6 IV KB Shiny's you can find it here:

http://poketrade.us/shop/WitchardsPokemonEmporium/ft

If you would like to trade for anything feel free to PM me. Cloning services also provided so if you have something you want but only have the one pokemon to offer I'm happy to trade with you, clone your pokemon and return it to you so you get what you want and keep what you have.

Witchard.

(Just to be clear I only trade for 5-6 IV kalos born shiny's ie with the pentagon symbol. I will trade for 4 iv KB shiny's providing they have a speed reducing nature and are missing the speed IV and relevant attack or special attack IV.)

Hey guys, i've just moved house and finally got the internet again if there is anyone i have agreed a trade with could you please PM me to arrange a time to meet and sorry for having been unavailable the last few days, thanks. W
    Last edited by Witchard; 01-08-2015 at 04:29 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I have dragonite , steelix , blissey , mawile , cacturne , rotom & hawlucha please

- - - Updated - - -

& growlithe

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    ^ Very greedy u.u

I am also interested in the Rotom as well. Would you (if I can find someone to clone it) like a 5IV Modest shiny Ampharos? It's pretty perfect for Mega Ampharos too :3 He's nicknameable and he's missing the Defense IV. (even though I may run an IV calculator and see what it is)

If that doesn't appeal to you I also have a shiny 5IV Swablu, perfect for mega Altaria.
    Last edited by Pikachu Belle; 12-31-2014 at 01:57 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been having a rough time breeding for a good mawile could I have the one your trading? what would you like for it?
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey guys happy to do all trades, though make sure you read the rules in the post and provide offers of what you would trade in exchange for the pokemon you want, Cynfire if you don't have something equivelant to trade i couldgive you a non shiny 5 iv mawile for free.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Witchard im interested in the Growlithe. Either of these appeal to you? 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Shiny Lapras Calm Nature in lure ball, or 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny modest Porygon-Z. Both are completely legit and have the blue pentagon. Thanks! I was also wondering if we could do a clone exchange, where you trade me the cloned growlithe and I trade you my Pokemon and you clone it yourself one, then trade back? Thank you.
    Last edited by Velocity; 12-31-2014 at 04:23 PM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll pm you the list to see what you want

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool, Kyrl i look forward to taking a look.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh ty Witcherd! I have all shiny pokemon for trade tho. a Feraligatr,Houndoom,Goodra all high lvls and good 5ivs If your not looking for that type I have a event shiny beldum untouched tho im sure you may not want one :/.If not interested a 5iv non-shiny Mawile is very much appreciated <3 I honestly didnt relize the 6iv mawile was shiny lol. thought you had a mixed shiny an non for some odd reason.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'd beinterested inferraliagatr, houndoom and goodra depending on if they're kb?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I'd like a 5iv Amoonguss and Excadrill. I don't care if they're shiny or not.

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh I'm not sure how to actually tell if they are KB Tho if anyone can tell me how i'll look and tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay Unfortunately the Feraligatr and Houndoom are not KB And only the Goodra is KB With 5 ivs.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd be happy to trade for the Goodra Cynfire, what would you like in return?

- - - Updated - - -

Deathstroke if you don't want to shiny trade i could provide you with an excadrill and an amoonguss that are non shiny but you'd need to breed for the iv's yourself.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Witchard, can you clone one of my Shiny Sylveon. I am going to need both copies tho. What would you like?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Witchard, can you clone one of my Shiny Sylveon. I am going to need both copies tho. What would you like?
    "The Rhythm is in the battle"

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah no bother K-Stackzz PM me and we'll arrange something.