Thread: Transfering Pokemon and Items help

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Transfering Pokemon and Items help

so I played X/Y and have a lot of pokemon and items I would like to move over to my omega ruby game, but I don't know a good way to move it all with only one 3Ds... I was thinking about doing pokebank, but you can't transfer items through it, correct? and then I thought I could trade them one by one using the GTS, but you can't ask for a pokemon you haven't seen yet, so I can't do that with most of my pokemon D:

so here is the question. How should I, or other players, go upon moving Pokemon and items between the games with only one 3Ds? or is it just impossible, and I need to borrow one from someone or get a second one myself to trade between.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Its impossile to move everything with just one 3DS. You're best bet is to just ask for help on transferring them over or just simply getting/borrowing a second 3DS.