Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Y Error Problem.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Y Error Problem.

Hi guys,

I haven't been playing my Pokemon Y at all recently as I have been playing My AS. However, when I tried to play my Pokemon Y today, when I load the game I see the Yvetal and then the screen goes black. It says "An error has occurred. Hold down the POWER button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again" I tried loading the game 3 times, but it still has this error and I can't play my pokemon Y. Fortunately I can still access my pokemons in the Y game via pokebank to get pokemons and transfer to ORAS.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

My ORAS works fine.

Tim.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah! This is the result of hacking your game too much using PowerSaves or something similar. This sort of thing happened to my Platinum but I could still use it to get a HA Giratina in the Dream Radar game. As for what you can do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Because you have rendered the game useless now. Thankfully you can transfer your Pokemon via Bank at least. All your game can be now is probably some decoration in your room. Like I did with my Platinum.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm gonna bring it to some game store people see if they can fix it. I don't need my XY anymore, but I wanted to sell mines lol. I only used Powersaves to clone boxes of pokemons, shouldn't be that harmful to the game...

Btw, Do you still have a HA Giratina???? I've been looking for one for a long time Nick. I'll trade you for it.

I'm posting for help on nintendo support forum too. Hopefully someone will know how to fix it.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. Nope GameStop will turn you away for having a defective game. Trust me I tried.

2. I don't sorry.

3. Nintendo won't help. The moment you put Y into the PowerSaves you voided their Quality of Service Warranty. So they too will turn you away.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1) Gamestop said i could have a game warranty for like $2 lol when i bought it new, but i didn't buy it. I don't expect Gamestop to do anything.

2) Damn, I really wanted it.

3) Nintendo already said in the website, if its past 90 days or you don't have the receipt, they won't do anything about it, and the best choice of action is to buy a new game lmfao.

I can try to trade it in though, but that would be unethical lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I know some people in a game store that can repair games, i wanna see if they can fix it. If you have a scratched up CD video game, they have a device that can smooth it out and repair the disc. I wanna see if they can somehow fix the Pokemon Y, if they can fix it, i'm gonna sell it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

And for those of you offering cloning services you might want to reconsider rofl, your game might die on you. I'm selling my powersaves now lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I could have bought Pokemon X new on kijiji for $20. It's really no big deal the game is cheap. Just my game has the Gold Card and everything, and it has my OT. i would like it repaired.

- - - Updated - - -

I can still use my Pokemon Y boxes as storage for garbage pokemons, since i can access the box via pokemon bank.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got the same problem with my Pokemon X and Nintendo helped me to repair it. I think this simple thing might help.
    1. Put the gamecard of Pokémon Y into the 3ds
    2. Go to the Nintendo Eshop
    3. Go to the download page of pokemon Y
    4. Click to more details
    5. Go to the end of the page
    6. It might say Repair the game or something like that

Ps: I know it's work for Digital game but I don't know for cartrigde
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I tried it already, it didn't work. I redownloaded the version 1.3 update.

I wished nintendo had an official store, like sony or apple so i can walk into the store and ask them for help.

- - - Updated - - -

If you bought the digital copy it is easy to repair the game, just redownload it.

- - - Updated - - -

I read online that some people are also experienceing this problem, but no one knows how to fix, and i don't think powersaves contributed to the problem, i saw on youtube if powersaves breaks your game, you will not be able to read the game at all in your 3ds or powersaves, but my game still readable. Plus I haven't touched my Y version for like months, it just sat in its box.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to buy a Pokemon X off of Kijiji lol, but I prefer to have my original OT and Gold Card game fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just lucky its my game thats worth like 30 bucks thats broken and not my 200 dollar 3ds XL lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

It might be because I accidentally stepped on it. I dunno... I'm redownloading the update again and hope it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Repair the game doesn't work lol...

- - - Updated - - -

It's the catridge, it won't start up, its not the data.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just gonna buy a pokemon X and get Gold card with new OT lol. $20 lol!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just asked EB games people. They said this problem is common with the pokemon games. Said to try and call Nintendo.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This actually happened to me when I first purchased x. Had a corrupt game file immediately and actually had like a virus that corrupted the whole 3DS
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grant do you know how to fix it? I hope it doesn't corrupt my 3ds lol. I'm not using the Y version anymore so it won't corrupt my 3ds.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know, when I had it it wasn't fixable. Had to purchase a whole new game and ds
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Does powersaves cloning really break your game???? If it does, I'm going to start asking other people to help me clone instead of cloning with my own game lol.... I don't want my alpha sapphire to break.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ummm, I'm 99.99% these people are wrong in saying it can't be fixed. If you've been backing up your save file when you apply a code, then you can just load up your most recent backup. If that doesn't work for you then I don't know what to do. I mean, this sort of thing happened to me but it wasn't EXACTLY the same error. So I'm not really sure.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol, i transferred all my pokemons into pokebank, then reloaded the save, all my pokemons were back in my Y game boxes, lol and i get to keep the ones in pokebank, instacloned every pokemon I owned. I can still use my Y to clone although i can't play it. But the game itself won't start up. I need to find some experts to fix it or try to see if Nintendo will let me download a digital copy of Y for free.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But if Nintendo know that your Y can't start up because you were using 3rd party devices,I don't think they will allow you to download the digital copy for free.