Thread: SRing in OR/AS

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

SRing in OR/AS

I just started soft reseting for a shiny Ho-oh the other day, I didn't keep track of the number of resets, but it's going on a lot haha but I'm curious how everyone else's SR'ing is going. Things like what pokemon you are going for or got already, how long did you do it for, do you like it's stats? I want to hear what you all have been doing

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well when I first got my AS game I decided to SR for a Shiny Treecko, it took me a day about 400 Soft resets probably. Hope yours goes better than mine seeing as you should (I think) have a shiny stone at that point

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't have a shiny stone lol I haven't even come close to completing the National Pokedex, I've only just beat the game about 2 days ago.

EDIT: did you mean the shiny charm?
    Last edited by 0pinion; 01-05-2015 at 02:46 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 144 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I haven't kept track of how many soft resets but I've gotten a shiny Zekrom (six tries!!!!), Kyurem, Raikou, Suicune and Registeel and I'm working on Regirock. I have the shiny charm and it's working pretty good, I tried to get a shiny Entei but after 3000 SR I found one on GTS, might go back one day to get it though!
    To have as little effort as possible with soft resetting I place a rubber band around the console that presses down the R and L button which gives me the possibility to only play with one hand!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wow! you're doing really well with finding them all shiny! haha I love Ho-oh, probably one of my favorite Pokemon of all time, so I reallllyyyy want to catch my own shiny one :3 I've been at it for 3 days now though, working on it for maybe 2-3 hours a day since I've been on break. I wish I could have the shiny charm to help me out with it, but I'm not even close to completing my Pokedex.

Thanks for the rubber band idea btw, that'll help a lot with trying to get it done just a bit faster and easier lol

I need to get on the national Pokedex though, any tips for working on the national Pokedex?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I completed the game and caught all the legends. Then I found out about Soft Reseting...I'm pretty annoyed