Thread: PKMBlast!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11

PKMBlast!

Hey everyone i just started up a YouTube channel called "PKMblast!" i will be doing videos such as battle videos and other things on there but what i would really like is to get a small group of people doing different shows for this channel. That's why i am asking for people to try out, i would love to have a different show posted up each day of the week so other then my own that leaves 6 slots. though i would prefer that most of the shows are about pokemon other shows are welcome as well such as lets plays, game reviews, and other various types of shows. to try out for one of the spots please fallow the instructions below.

fist record what would be your first episode

next e-mail me the video and a short description of what you plan to have your show about at [email protected]

if I like your video and would like to have you on the channel i will e-mail you back letting you know that you got one of the slots and what day your videos will be posted up.

if you get a show on the channel please stick to it, once a week you would need to make a new video and e-mail it to me and i will post it up on the day your show is supposed to be released

if you have any questions please post them below
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF, IM SURE YOU WONT LIKE IT, SORRY FOR CAPS IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT OFF OF CAPS

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    While I cant actually have a video made I can help you come up with some ideas pokemon related ones like battles and competitive analysis on pokemon :3.
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient_claydol View Post
    I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF, IM SURE YOU WONT LIKE IT, SORRY FOR CAPS IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT OFF OF CAPS
    This but without caps

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    i now have a drop box that you can send the videos to it uses the same e-mail address
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I subscribed with both my channels for you Josh. :3
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!