Thread: PokéBall!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

PokéBall!!

Bought 99 Quick Balls.10 days later.30 Pokémon later. 54 Quick Balls left.
    My Goal : 999 Quick Balls in my Bag!
    I Heart Quick Balls

- - - Updated - - -

Post your Favourite Pokeball Story here!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't have many pokeball stories, but I guess there is one I can share.

Battling Cobalion (on OR), low health and asleep trying to catch it. Breaks out of ultra ball after ultra ball. I eventually run out of ultra balls (I only had around 14 to start with).

Sigh and throw a great ball. Catch him with the first one.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Crystal, my favorites are the dusk ball, heal ball and the premier ball. I rather the dusk ball more, so I hunt pokemons at night. :3

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokeball story is when I captured victini at victory garden. The professor gave me my first 10 free ultra ball and i wasted all of them on victini. It was the last day to acquire victini and i was freaking out but I eventually caught victini with great balls
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"