Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP WANTED: MAKING A POKEMON GAME

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

HELP WANTED: MAKING A POKEMON GAME

I really hope you consider helping me with the game, whether you know how to technology or you don't know how to technology. Everyone is helpful in this situation. You can make a design and send it to me to put in the game (Remember, I have to put about 200 Pokemon in the game and re-design about 100)
    Alright everyone, so as you probably don't know, I have attempted at making games in the past, but failed. Maybe I will fail once again this time. If I do or don't, I would like some help making a Pokemon Game.
    Name- Pokemon Revolution
    Hack of- Pokemon Emerald
    Story- A huge explosion caused by an unbalance in power between the legendaries Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza, has recently destroyed many legendaries for good, parts of the Hoenn region, and has somehow even transformed Pokemon into their strongest forms.
    Pokemon I have so far-
    Revolektro (Main Legend-Electric Type) (Takes Rayquaza's spot)
    Mountroar (Takes Groudon's spot)
    Poolion (Takes Kyogre's spot)
    Primal Ho-Oh
    Primal Lugia
    Amaku (Takes Jirachi's spot)
    I don't have many designs because I have juse begun making them. Don't worry, more are onthe way.
    Anyways, I would like some assistance on this project. I need-
    Pokemon Desiginers (Includes design and sprites)
    Mappers (Create Towns, Caves, Oceans, etc.)
    De-Buggers (Test the game and keep a sharp eye out for things that are not correct with the game)
    Musical Geniuses (Make music and stuffz.)
    Unzippers (I know sounds stupid, but it is one of the most important jobs out there. You must be eligible for the WinZip Trial or already have WinZip. Don't worry, it is not a virus, in fact it is a unzipping program reccomended by Microsoft for zipping and unzipping files. I, my friend, am broke, and have already used my trial.)
    I will attempt at being that guy who puts everything into the game, that way a copy of the game doesn't have to continuously be sent out to everyone who helps every time something changes. (Besides for de-buggers)
    YOU WILL GET A COPY OF THE GAME WHEN IT IS COMPLETED. YOU WILL ALSO GET FULL CREDIT FOR YOUR JOB. IF YOU CONTRIBUTED DESGINS, IT WILL BE IN THE DESIGN OWNERS DOCUMENT I WILL BE SENDING OUT WITH THE GAME.
    I hope you decide to help in any way you can. In the comments below, if you are interested, tell me what you would like to do to contribute. If you are not interested, then I hope you reconsider. Otherwise, I thank you for taking the time to look at my post.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry, but I probably can't help with anything you specified. Looks like you have a daunting quest ahead of you. And just curious, will you be making carts of the game?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool idea man but if only I had the IQ of professor Oak lol,anyways as much I'll like to help I cant I don't know anything about it,maybe you can send an email to the Pokemon Company and recommend your idea to the head of Pokemon. I were the owner of the Pokemon Company I'll definitely use this idea Good luck to your plan buddy.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pm me

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymac View Post
    I'm sorry, but I probably can't help with anything you specified. Looks like you have a daunting quest ahead of you. And just curious, will you be making carts of the game?
    Most likely not, I am no ways near that advanced XD Thanks for reading! If you do come up with an idea, just post it here. I will be glad to hear it
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddykong321 View Post
    Cool idea man but if only I had the IQ of professor Oak lol,anyways as much I'll like to help I cant I don't know anything about it,maybe you can send an email to the Pokemon Company and recommend your idea to the head of Pokemon. I were the owner of the Pokemon Company I'll definitely use this idea Good luck to your plan buddy.
    Thanks! And lol same I would love to have the IQ of Prof Oak. It would make this so much easier XD Good idea. I shall try. Thanks man! If you come with an idea, please, tell me! I would love to hear it!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok I your idea is buzzing in my head this could be a new step to the pokemon saga I'm gonna try to email the pokemon Co. your idea Cross your fingers beacause pokemon Co. could use your idea!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I did more research and this is their address:The Pokémon Company International
    601 108th Ave NE
    Suite 1600
    Bellevue, WA 98004

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok I your idea is buzzing in my head this could be a new step to the pokemon saga I'm gonna try to email the pokemon Co. your idea Cross your fingers beacause pokemon Co. could use your idea!
    Wow! Thank you so much! Fingers crossed

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wynaut
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem I'll spread the word

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay so I just have a little issue with the name of your new kyogre. I know you are going for a pun on pool but it reads like poo-lion so it's probably not the best name to stick. I'm not sure what your final design idea is for poolion so I can't really give any great suggestions but I think you should maybe rethink the name.

If you get the game up and running, i'd love to be a debugger.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico the Lucario View Post
    Wow! Thank you so much! Fingers crossed
    I'm not sure if this is true, but from what I have understood, game companies aren't allowed to take ideas from outsiders.

Also, I would like to know what you are using to build this game? Should you decide to drop the game, what will happen with all the art, music etc. people have done for the game? How much time are you able to put into making the game? What's already done? How many people do you need for this?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will make diy sprites for your new game.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    [

ATTACH=CONFIG]9136[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images