Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eon ticket help

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 76 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Eon ticket help

How do you obtain the eon pass in ORBY? I saw you can get it on serebii.net. Can anyone please help me out? Thank you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have to interact with someone IRL (maybe online, not sure on that one) and it'll just pass on to you!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah only in person. So if your Buzznav and Streetpass is on and you pass by someone who's is also on and they have the ticket, it will pass on to your game. That's the only way currently.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    The way I earned it: Connect to PSS, get ticket. Loads of people have it now so you're likely to get it.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just got it yesterday when all the students came back to town, you get it by streetpassing someone who has the ticket already. Now that people are moving back around for school again, it should spread relatively quickly.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 76 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so like my actual ds has to be near another ds? Or just online i have to find someone with the pass? And how do i tell if i get it?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 76 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if i do a trade, wonder trade, or battle with someone on the pss that has the eon pass will it transfer to my game too?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    no, you have to streetpass them, so you need to actually be near someone else with the ticket

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I'd always wondered if you had to actually StreetPass a person who's near you, or if you could to it online on the BuzzNav. Because NO ONE in my area has it! The only chance I have of getting it is if I can get it from someone online...
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 76 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shoot, well apparently nobody has it close to me either. Whats the range i need to be near them? Is it just using the same internet as someone that has it? and if i have my ds on but in sleep mode just going around would it transfer even if im not on the internet?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dunno the exact range. But it has to be pretty close, like maybe a few feet distance. Much more than that and it won't work. Your DS can be on Sleep Mode, and you'll know you have it because when you check Buzznav, there will be a mailbox sign. Touch it and it will tell you you passed people and got the Eon Ticket, if they had it. I'd also recommend that you save your game and turn it off, then back on, and turn on the wifi, because I notice that sometimes that refreshes the game or something and you may see that it alerts you that you did pass by people. Trading or battling with others or any other PSS related stuff does not get you the Eon Ticket.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 76 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok, i understand it better now. Thanks for the help guys!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was fairly sure I got mine through connecting to the internet... when I do that it usually says that I passed 25 people, updates mirage spots and secret bases then told me I had found the Eon ticket.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you think it would be worth testing adding someone who has the ticket and doing an activity like a random trade to see if it works?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would say it would be beneficial doing to do that. Would be classed as 'tested' then.