Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eon ticket help

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    Do you think it would be worth testing adding someone who has the ticket and doing an activity like a random trade to see if it works?
    I can already guarantee it doesn't work that way. You can Google it and you'll quickly find that it's specifically Streetpass and has nothing to do with the PSS, and besides that I've traded and battled people while having my Eon Ticket and it does not transfer over. Nintendo, for whatever reason, specifically wants it to be transferred over Streetpass.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 76 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Let me know if that works out. or theres some other way to do it. im not getting anywhere with my methods. I want my latios:'( haha

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Like I said you get it through connecting to the internet and streetpassing there...T_T I did say this earlier and no one listened...
    I never have streetpassed anyone by walking, its obtainable through the PSS. I got mine that way...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, I'll keep trying then, Seviper. Because the other method would mean that I haven't got a prayer. Usually, when I go online from the PSS, and then go to my BuzzNav, it says that I've passed 30 people (which is the limit, and can only do once every 8 hours), Secret Bases updated... but have not yet been lucky enough to get the ticket.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Think of the number of people you can connect to over the internet. It must still be a small proportion of them that currently has the ticket.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    It might of been lucky that I got mine, but the ticket should be spreading very quickly so you should eventually get it.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah... only if someone else who plays Pokemon decides to pass through my local Mcdonald's.... but I have yet to see a single Pokemon player besides myself or my son to stop in there.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yo guys, first reply on here I'm kinda new. I've been researching the Eon ticket for a bit considering it was the coolest event I missed in the original 3rd gen games, I wasn't going to let it slip away again!

But to the point from now until *March 2nd* you can get it via serial code in North America and the UK.

North American Code: 2015LATIOSLATIAS
    UK Code: POKEMON380381

After confirming the code pick it up by visiting the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center.
    Hope this helps!