Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to get Jirachi in 6th gen?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Is it possible to get Jirachi in 6th gen?

theres NO possible way to get jirachi in gen 6 right..?

because its in the hoenn pokedex and i wanna complete it

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Well, not to my knowledge, as there isn't a ORAS Jirachi Event yet. You'd have to transfer one over from older games if you want one.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There was the shiny jirachi event in japan in xy, but that's it
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Jirachi was given out with Pokemon Bank back in XY for about a year or something long event. It's over now but yes, it was possible to obtain. Other than that you would need to trade with someone who has transferred Jirachi from an older gen into Gen 6 or has one of the foreign event Jirachi.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    there's 2 different shiny jirachi events in japan.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 27 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have 3 Jirachi.... All legit events from pokemon white generation.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AkioEffinOak View Post
    Jirachi was given out with Pokemon Bank back in XY for about a year or something long event. It's over now but yes, it was possible to obtain. Other than that you would need to trade with someone who has transferred Jirachi from an older gen into Gen 6 or has one of the foreign event Jirachi.
    That was Celebi wasn't it?

As for Jirachi in Gen 6 (like others have said) you'd need to 1) bring it over from past generations or 2) trade with someone who has brought it over or gotten the Japanese events

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post

As for Jirachi in Gen 6 (like others have said) you'd need to 1) bring it over from past generations or 2) trade with someone who has brought it over or gotten the Japanese events
    Yup it certainly was Celebi. And yeah the Japanese Tanabata Festival event Jirachi would be the newest one but they're hard to come by.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post

oh yeah it was Celebi. I get those two confused sometimes... e.e Ignore that part >.> The rest is accurate though.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can give you a jichari if you want it for your Dex but trade strait back to me
    Quote Originally Posted by caligula View Post
    theres NO possible way to get jirachi in gen 6 right..?

because its in the hoenn pokedex and i wanna complete it

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like a Jirachi if anyone has a clone they're willing to part with.(is talk of cloning allowed here)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't see why Game Freak hasn't included certain legendarys. My biggest complaint is Darkrai...Cresselia was available so surely it would make sense that the opposite, Darkrai, was released too. Cresselia represents a full moon, Darkrai represents a new moon. Anyway, back to Jirachi. Maybe an event or special code? We have to wait and see what Nintendo will give us.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have no idea how sad I am that darkrai is never released as anything other than an event. I want one so bad but i never have any decent pokemon to trade for them on pokebay as they are so freaking rare. sigh, i guess i will never complete my dream of having a darkrai in my party

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    novak2045: I have a Shiny Japanese event Jirachi which I have cloned if you would like it. It has an English name.
    jenibi: I have an XY Japanese event Darkrai which I have cloned if you would like it. It also has an English name.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When? How? Do you still have it?