Thread: Sword Art Online RP *JOIN*

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Sword Art Online RP *JOIN*

I know I want a Sword Art Online (SAO) RPG, so here is one that will tickle the fancy of many individuals.

I hope people join this RP because I am hoping to it to be enormous. Click HERE to view the website I am making for the RP. It is in development. I am almost done. There is ONE spot left for moderators. Whom ever wants to
    be a mod, sign up quick!
    You can create you own character (NOT FROM ANIME/MANGA SERIES) with this template:
    Name :
    Ability :
    Strength :
    Agility :
    Defense :

Abilities include;

• Acrobatics (軽業, Karuwaza?)[2] - Determines a player's jumping height and the ability to perform aerial maneuvers. Bottom level is the natural jumping height for the Player.[citation needed]
    • Blunt Weapon Forging (打撃武器作製, Dageki Buki Sakusei?)[2] - The effectiveness with which a player can craft Blunt Weapons.[citation needed]
    • Drug Mixing (薬剤調合, Yakuzai Chougou?)[2]
    • Equipment Appraisal (装備鑑定, Soubi Kantei?)[2]
    • Extended Weight Limit (限界重量拡張, Genkai Jūryou Kakuchou?)[2] - Increases inventory size and weight capacity.[citation needed]
    • Familiar Recovery - Recover from status effect
    • Hiding - Allows for a person to disappear. Only works on targets that use visual tracking.[3]
    • Light Metal Armor Forging - The effectiveness with which a player can craft Light Metal Armor.
    • Metal Equipment Repairing- The effectiveness with which a player can repair metal equipment and tools.
    • Heavy Metal Armor Forging- The effectiveness with which a player can craft Heavy Metal Armor.
    • Metal Refining- The effectiveness with which a player can turn raw ore into refined ingots of metal.
    • Musical Instrument_ Play an instrument to cause sleep.
    • Picking- The ability to open locked chests and doors.The doors of rooms rented or owned by players cannot be affected by the skill
    • Reveal-see through
    • Searching - A skill that determines the player's detection range. Allows finding monsters and players in hiding.
      • Tracking - A modification to the Searching skill which allows tracking monsters. Can also be used to track a player who is registered as a friend by displaying their footprints from a certain time.

• Sewing- Regenerate health; defence
    • Slash Weapon Forging-The effectiveness with which a player can craft Slashing Weapons.
    • Straining-The ability to hear sounds from further away than normal. Higher level of skill grants the ability to hear through locked rooms.[8]
    • Sprint
    • Thrust Weapon Forging-The effectiveness with which a player can craft Stabbing Weapons.
    • Tools Appraisal
    • Trap Dismantling
    • Woodcrafting

Combat Skills

• Parry- The ability to use an attack to block an opposing strike. Maximum level makes it possible to destroy an item currently at less than half of the maximum durability; anything with a durability above that will not be damaged.
    • Howl-Attracts the attention of NPC monsters and increases a player's Hate value.Often used by tanks to lure enemies to the player.
    • Battle Healing-Recover low amounts of HP over time during battle. It can be leveled up by constantly getting one's HP into the red zone.
    • First Aid- Heal in battle
    • Meditation-Increases HP regeneration and decreases the remaining time of negative statuses by entering a mental concentration pose. Obtained in a 6th floor quest
    • Light Metal Equipment-The effectiveness with which a player can use Light Metal Equipment.
    • Lightweight Shield Equipment
    • Leather Equipment-The effectiveness with which a player can use Leather Equipment.
    • Heavy Metal Equipment-The effectiveness with which a player can use Heavy Metal Equipment.
    • Spiritual Light-(hate skill)
    • Fighting Spirit-(hate skill)

Everyone's strength is Level 3 (lowest), mods (loyal players) and admin (me) can have Level 1 (highest)
    Everyone's defense is Level 3 (lowest), mods (loyal players) and admin (me) can have Level 1 (highest)
    Everyone's agility is Level 3 (lowest), mods (loyal players) and admin (me) can have Level 1 (highest)

Thanks to SAOWikia for information.

UPDATE 1/19/15

The website is up at http://sao-rpg.forumotion.com/

It is fully set up. Join Now!
    I am also excited to announce that we have sponsors that will pay for the RP's own website.
    Thanks,
    Game Master
    Last edited by cuz bruh; 01-19-2015 at 02:30 PM.
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name : Kayaba Akihiko (Admin)
    Ability : Every
    Strength : Lvl. 1
    Agility : Lvl. 1
    Defense : Lvl. 1

I am the ADMIN.
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name IRL: Ghost(grew up on the streets and doesn't remember his real name.
    Name in the game: Shadow.
    Ability:Fighting Spirit and Roar(More powerful version of Howl that scares NPC monsters away. Can sometimes have a paralysis effect.)
    Strength:level1
    Defence:level1
    Agility:Level 1

I am the Guardian Dragon. (Half monster NPC and half person due to the lag XC is a jet black Anthromorphic Dragon with light blue marks all along his scales and has red eyes.
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 01-20-2015 at 11:07 PM.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Real Name: Zeal Kahiba. Grew up in the US and fleed all the way to Tokyo Japan to get away from his drug addict and child abusing father. With his mother gone. He lives with hatred in his heart and all alone. He got a job at as a dishwasher to afford his own one room apartment and nerve gear.
    Player Name: Striker (Every one calls him the Unknown soldier )
    abilities: Picking, Parry
    Strength: 3
    Agility:3
    Defense:3
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Real Name: Geo Sakuraba - Geo is your typical everyday gamer but instead of normal gaming, he's taken it to the next level spending his time practicing all sorts of different games and familiarizing himself in the increase of technology. Whenever he's not at school he spends his time on the computer researching development of technology. While in the middle of learning he found out about the nerve gear and simply put his savings to try on this game named SAO on it.
    Player Name: RazorVenomXV
    Abilities: Sprint, Parry
    Strength: 3
    Defence: 3
    Agility: 3