Thread: MH4U Demo Room Thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1

MH4U Demo Room Thread

So basically this is a thread where you can declare that you have a room people can join or if you're in on a hunt. Everyone, Please Check The Time On When The Reply Was Made And Always Tell People When The Room Is Closed/Full. Now, this will be the format on what to post when making a Room:

Mode: (Beginner or Experienced)
    Mission: (Great Jaggi, Tetsucabra, or Gore Magala)
    ID: (Above The "You" Message After You Make The Room)
    Password: (If You Have One)

And to reply/join a game, just click the "Reply With Quote" on the room you will join and wait a few minutes for their reply. The reply is just so that you know who you're hunting with because its kinda weird not knowing who has joined your room xD ... Anyways, this is for you hunters out there! Peace!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mode: Beginner (Don't judge me)
    Mission: TetsuCabra
    ID: 09-0108-4222-2411
    Password: 1111
    I will be on 1 hour after this post. I will wait for at least 3-4 people before starting.
    Last edited by PikachuX9000; 02-16-2015 at 08:26 PM.
    3DS Friend Code 1: 1135-0257-6283 / 3DS Friend Code 2: 4227-2519-0971 Want to smash? Need gems for Pokémon Rumble World? Kid Icarus match? Other stuff? PM me,your on