Thread: Pokedex, please help

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokedex, please help

So I've seen 714 pokemon (except some event pokemon) so I went to go and get the shiny charm from the professor and he just says, you've caught 637 pokemon, but when I completed the hoenn dex I just had to see them. I see some people say you just need to see them but then other people saying you have to catch them. Please help I just sort of need a definite answer. Thanks

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what pokemon are u still looking for

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You need to own every pokemon except the event ones to get the shiny charm

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    With the OVAL charm you only need to see all of the pokemon. But with the SHINY charm you have to actually have them registered in your dex
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dont worry I've got them all now but thanks anyway thanks guys
    Last edited by Megz; 02-01-2015 at 11:33 PM.