Thread: Hidden Power Water and Item

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hidden Power Water and Item

My Ninetales has hidden power water and holds a Mystic Water.mdoesmthis actually affect the power of HP water?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes it does, it's technically a water move so.. but if your nine tales has its HA then that HP type would be nearly useless.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    31IV and 252EV sp attack isn't so bad :P still OHKO some ground/rock, 2 at most and most fire types. I knew drought would reduce the power but wanted the item to boost it back up again. It's a nasty plot, heat wave, solar beam and HP fire set. Might swap solar beam out. I like heat wave for stab, power and multi target and with a nasty plot up it becomes a beast with drought boost too.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenhazelwood24 View Post
    31IV and 252EV sp attack isn't so bad :P still OHKO some ground/rock, 2 at most and most fire types. I knew drought would reduce the power but wanted the item to boost it back up again. It's a nasty plot, heat wave, solar beam and HP fire set. Might swap solar beam out. I like heat wave for stab, power and multi target and with a nasty plot up it becomes a beast with drought boost too.
    I'd rather run HP ice, hits dragons and some ground types, especially garchomp. Hey, why don't you try the life orb or an expert belt?