Thread: Shiny legendarys

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Shiny legendarys

Just wondering, I've just got the shiny charm and I want to catch some shiny legendarys, just wondering how long ruffly it take to get a shiny legendaywith the shiny charm in omega ruby/alpha sappire. Thanks

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    differs,its up to chance good luck and well try ,don't give up esily ,count the no. of how much you do, makes feel like streak

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I lost count already! How long did it take you? Thanks

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually used to do the soft reset without shiny charm,but preparing my games with 2 shiny charms to see this soft reset +shiny charm increase works is not bad .
    I had pals who said it worked,i'll be seeing to how this wiorks,and researching on the ratio .
    depends,its random on any pokemon ,lol it could take you like 10 resets or a 1000 ,but it normally took me between 100's to 1000's ,it takes time or luck