Thread: What are IV's worth?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

What are IV's worth?

What is the difference in stat points, between 1 IV and 31?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The number added on to stats at level 100. Say you had a Starmie with 31 IVs in speed, it would have 31 added on to it's speed stat at level 100.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    The number added on to stats at level 100. Say you had a Starmie with 31 IVs in speed, it would have 31 added on to it's speed stat at level 100.
    Using your example, in a battle a 31 IV Starmie will outspeed the 1 IV Starmie. In other stats such as HP/Defense/Special Defense it makes the difference between if one of your Pokemon will survive the next attack it takes from the opponent. I.e: A Bulky Shuckle with 31 IVs in HP/Defense/Special Defense will survive a Scald from a Protean Greninja better than that of a Shuckle with 1 IV in each stat.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.