Thread: Have you ever lost a Video Game that was valuable to you?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Have you ever lost a Video Game that was valuable to you?

I know this sounds stupid, but have you ever lost a game? Like when moving or when outside? Lately I've been a little depressed over how I lost my SMB4 for 3ds,likely at the mall. I usually use it at parties at my cousins' houses for SMB4 for the Wii U as an controller, and I'm well experienced with it, so you could say it would bring a little bit of fairness to them. To me, it served value do to it winning most of my battles, and the oh so reminded nostalgia of melee and the first Smash Bros. Back to the topic at hand, have you ever lost some kind of video game that was valuable to you?
    3DS Friend Code 1: 1135-0257-6283 / 3DS Friend Code 2: 4227-2519-0971 Want to smash? Need gems for Pokémon Rumble World? Kid Icarus match? Other stuff? PM me,your on

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Well... Ive lost two handhelds, and a bunch of games. Namely PSPs & some awesome games on it, on the GBA, and on the PS2 ;-; terribly unlucky back when I was younger... I never lost a game when I finally got my 3DS though.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Never lost a video game. Ever. *Touchwood*

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.