Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of Pokémon games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would also love to see something like Delta episode in the future. When I finally finished the game and was all ready to start breeding and catching more pokes and explore places I hadn't been to yet and the Delta episode started instead I was just about to explode from the hype. I didn't exactly like the girl who was like...the head of the whole story? But I really loved the idea and I hope they make more of those in next games. Or as DLC! That would be so cool.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have to say I totally support and love Zinnia (the girl who was the main focus of the Delta Episode) for being a time traveling, universe jumping protector of the old Hoenn universe to save her daughter Aster from death. (this is my interpretation of Zinnia's role, inconclusive, but supported if you pay close attention to what's going on)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    I wish they would bring back the difficulty modes from black and white 2 an easy mode for kids and people that just want to play competitive and a hard mode that is an actual game where I have to try in order to win

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Master yoda View Post
    I wish they would bring back the difficulty modes from black and white 2 an easy mode for kids and people that just want to play competitive and a hard mode that is an actual game where I have to try in order to win
    Maybe an intense mode where the gyms and trainers are like really really tough, like getting through the Battle Maison kind of difficulty. Where even first stage Pokemon are hard to get by sometimes.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi no this a abit different I liked the way yu could obtain more pokemon like though Hart the kesh girls and bring back someone like red or a way that the elite 4 would mega 1 time round olso I want mega EVO gyms where they can level with your pokemon rather than be weak and I also a fan of pokedr but it's had its had its flaws also roller skates also adding a second city like Hart gold and bring back a proper safari and mack more events avabilr

- - - Updated - - -

Hi no this a abit different I liked the way yu could obtain more pokemon like though Hart the kesh girls and bring back someone like red or a way that the elite 4 would mega 1 time round olso I want mega EVO gyms where they can level with your pokemon rather than be weak and I also a fan of pokedr but it's had its had its flaws also roller skates also adding a second city like Hart gold and bring back a proper safari and mack more events avabilr

- - - Updated - - -

I would I like a more in tat I've game instead of base bring back the ding club where yu nick your friend flags and dig I also stone eproum like x y I also a different type of starter like the name make a fury and fire or grass and dark or water and ghost also look and 3 types instead of 2 like making mewandmew2 fairy and portion normal and fairy

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to see more action, when your taking on the bad guys, like we're there running after you or put you in like their jail, and you find away out of all it. I also think most of your guys ideas are great too.
    Last edited by Pokey; 03-09-2015 at 06:47 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 120 | Offers: 174 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think a cool addition would be different shiny.. Instead of just one have multiple colors? I still don`t know how I feel about megas, but if there was a mega Electivire... and it was Electric Fighting type.. *Drools*
    Pokemon Y : 5112 - 4711 - 4211 (Steel Type)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Xessive View Post
    I think a cool addition would be different shiny.. Instead of just one have multiple colors? I still don`t know how I feel about megas, but if there was a mega Electivire... and it was Electric Fighting type.. *Drools*
    I would LOVE different shinies. Or albino pokémon - though I'm not sure if shinies are already considered albino...How about half shiny pokémon? They'd be more common than real shinies and they'd have this...almost - shiny looking look. Say, a normal charizard is orange, a shiny charizard is black, and a semi-shiny charizard would be like grayish, or black with orange spots or the other way around.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 120 | Offers: 174 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I would LOVE different shinies. Or albino pokémon - though I'm not sure if shinies are already considered albino...How about half shiny pokémon? They'd be more common than real shinies and they'd have this...almost - shiny looking look. Say, a normal charizard is orange, a shiny charizard is black, and a semi-shiny charizard would be like grayish, or black with orange spots or the other way around.

That would rock! Too bad I don't think Nintendo would ever go for that. Another thing I would love, is if pokemon used their actual name in battle instead of a 'cry.' I know some people love their cries, so if there was a switch in the options that would swap between those choices that would be awesome.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If we are on wifi, it becomes a MMO

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 120 | Offers: 174 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How about different starters then the typical fire/water/grass?
    And instead of picking from 3 you could pick from 4.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    speaking of starters, I'd like the next group's final evolutions to counter each other, for example: Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting, Grass/Dark. Fire could beat the water starter just as fairly as the water starter could beat the Fire one because of the secondary typing. I was hoping they were going to do it in X/Y. And maybe some more bigger differences between the two versions? Although things said in OR/AS sort of confirms the point of both versions are some sort of alternate dimension, so the differences aren't meant to be too extreme.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 120 | Offers: 174 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This point might draw some criticism, but I guess this is the place for it? I think that they should get rid of IV's or EV's next gen. Why might you ask? Well it's the first/second major reason why people hack, along with shinies. Removing one of those aspects would make it easier for new comers into the game and cut out hacks. For most new players they won't even understand why their pokes keep getting knocked out.

Also, next gen I believe they are going to be bringing in Amiibos. I would hope that they would keep going with figures, but part of me thinks that they will just be cards like Animal Crossing currently. (Probably with pokemon cards..)

Lastly, I'd love for Dark Void to become something more useless, because it's such a pain to counter it 24/7.

(PS.. Nintendo, if your reading this could you please give Elevivire Follow Me again!? Thanks.)

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Xessive View Post
    This point might draw some criticism, but I guess this is the place for it? I think that they should get rid of IV's or EV's next gen. Why might you ask? Well it's the first/second major reason why people hack, along with shinies. Removing one of those aspects would make it easier for new comers into the game and cut out hacks. For most new players they won't even understand why their pokes keep getting knocked out.

Also, next gen I believe they are going to be bringing in Amiibos. I would hope that they would keep going with figures, but part of me thinks that they will just be cards like Animal Crossing currently. (Probably with pokemon cards..)

While I can see your point that it'd be easier for new players and it would probably cut the amount of hacks, removing IV's and/or EV's would ultimately defeat the whole purpose of competitive battling. A lot of people play pokémon only so they can IV breed and EV train competitive pokémon. And IV's and EV's have been made way easier to understand, it's easier to find pokémon with better IV's and EV training's gotten a lot more easier. I think that's more than enough for newcomers.
    And isn't the whole point of games in the beginning to start with something fairly bad and through the game figuring out how to do better?

I'm not sure if I like the idea of Amiibos. For me they just feel like money hogging.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally, I'd rather game freak increases the amount of Evs on a pokemon from 510 to 762. First off, a pokemon has 6 stats but can only ev train 2 of the 6, why not 3 of the 6? Second, pokemons are defeated too easily, perhaps adding 252 more Evs would make frailer pokemons more bulkier and make pokemon more fun.