Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Future of Pokémon games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Xessive View Post
    What about removing HM's and make them all TM's?
    I think they should stay as they've always been non-deletable to add a little extra challenge.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Unconformed View Post
    I think they should stay as they've always been non-deletable to add a little extra challenge.
    Yeah, the fact that HMs are needed to get through the game, and are consistently not easily to delete, I think is purposely done to provide a challenge of sorts. An unnecessary one, perhaps, but one I've kind of grown to just get used to and don't mind. It's kind of the fun of it, imo.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Does anyone miss the mail thing you can put on your pokémon with a message on it? It's a little useless sure, but it was fun! I'd like to see mail back again.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Does anyone miss the mail thing you can put on your pokémon with a message on it? It's a little useless sure, but it was fun! I'd like to see mail back again.
    I've NEVER, I say, NEVER tried the mail thing my whole entire life and I need it. I want to try the mail thing. e.e

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually think mail would be interesting combined with wonder trade. Send random notes to random people, or some tactical notes on how to use some of my weirder breeding creations. (Current project: Counter/Focus Sash Charizard - Try spamming Rock Slide now, Choice Scarf Landorus!)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inan View Post
    I actually think mail would be interesting combined with wonder trade. Send random notes to random people, or some tactical notes on how to use some of my weirder breeding creations. (Current project: Counter/Focus Sash Charizard - Try spamming Rock Slide now, Choice Scarf Landorus!)
    Sounds cool!
    I think I'd just spam the Wonder Trade full of Duckletts and Psyducks with the mail saying "ducks". I'd also love to be able to hint where some rare items like megastones are hidden! Or just wish random people a nice day. :3

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Here is what I want
    Ash-Greninja Mechanic
    Grass/Fairy Celebi
    Mega Roserade
    Wild eggs
    Pygmy sub species
    And bump

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PikachuXYZ View Post
    Wild eggs
    Because I didn't feel awful enough already about forcing my pets to fight others and capturing them from the wild against their will, why not also steal the eggs you find in the wild?
    While I actually like this idea a lot in theory, I think it's something that might encourage similar behaviour in real life because there are younger people playing who might not understand that it's not ok to go bother a real birds nest or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PikachuXYZ View Post
    Pygmy sub species
    That's sort if implemented already with Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist, but I'd like to see other pokémon with different sizes too!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    That's sort if implemented already with Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist, but I'd like to see other pokémon with different sizes too!
    Like super size fat Vaperon and then then another fat Vaperon but mini sized.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mørty View Post
    e-e kb, get help.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBM View Post
    e-e kb, get help.
    Haha lol
    Add me!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Yeah like in monster hunter

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I approve of this.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I approve of this.
    Omg! Lol
    Add me!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBM View Post
    e-e kb, get help.
    Ultra approves, therefore I'm not the only one who needs help kbai

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog