Thread: Tag Tournament: The Doduo Cup

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6

Tag Tournament: The Doduo Cup

With great interest shown, we have 6 teams for this tag tournament:

[A] The Brothers Grimm (Robin & KB) 0 Points

[B] The Ehffin Trainers (Sierra & Justin) 0 Points

[C] The Legends (Grant & Austin) 0 Points

[D] Masters of the Force (Coby & Josh) 0 Points

[E] The Hero Society (Neko & Alex) 0 Points

[F] Hallowed Bastionaires Ultima (Laboaka & Geo) 0 Points

The tournament will start this Sunday, March 1st. 2pm GMT

This will be a swiss round style tournament meaning every team will play each other once. There is no specific order as to which team you battle, as long as you complete all 5 of your tag battles by 10th of March, though I'd encourage everyone to try and get them done as soon as they can.

Every win will earn you 1 point, meaning the highest you can get is 5 points. The team with the most amount of pints at the end wins! If teams are tied at the top for points after all the battles are complete then a tie breaker(s) will be used to decide the winner

The rules for this tournament are as follows:
    1. No hacked Pokémon. Anyone found guilty of this rule without a good explanation will have their team disqualified and be banned from any future tournaments I host.

2. No duplicate items or Pokémon in individual teams. You and your partner may use the same Pokémon if you wish, but you may not bring 2 of the same Pokémon in your individual 6 sided party. This goes for held items as well.

3. No legends are allowed. This includes the likes of Zapdos, Suicune, etc... Same as League rules.

4. You may switch teams as you please between each battle.

5. You may communicate with your partner through any means, though I'd recommend you don't use the chatbox as not to give away your strategies. I'd suggest Groupme or Chatze, or any form of instant messaging device.

6. It's not necessary, but I'd advise you to save battles in case any dispute arises, though hopefully this will not be the case.

7. As I said, there is no strict order or time as to when these battles occur, though I would encourage you average 1 battle every 2 days. Please also be understanding of other peoples' time and life restraints and try to organise a time that suits everyone. However, if your team is being unresponsive to a battle request and disrupting the flow of the tournament, forfeit victories will be allocated where deemed necessary.

Please leave the results of your battles on this thread so I can update when I can.

The following link contains all the battles to be played: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...BgLjnDHGgA/pub
    Please note your letter beside your team name above (e.g. The Ehffin Trainers are [B] ). I'll update this as soon as I can.
    That should cover everything. Best of luck to everyone involved and remember the most important rule: HAVE FUN!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Standings:
    Last edited by Baby Koga; 02-27-2015 at 01:34 AM.
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    <3 woohoo, go teams of people!