Thread: LF 6iv Trecko and Froakie

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF 6iv Trecko and Froakie

Yes so I'm looking for

Trecko 6IV any ability Jolly or Timid nature

Froakie 6IV Protean ability Hasty nature

OBS! Really want with different origin like japanese/Italian/french/german (coming from Sweden myself). So I can breed easier for shiny ones.

Got following that I'm willing to trade for that I'm breeding.

5-6IV charmander
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Blaze and Solar power

5-6IV Riolu
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Steadfast

Cheers!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Also looking for a froakie with protean. any ivs

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have Froakies if you want one? The question is as I see that you're from Australia. If you breed a Froakie from there, will it be another region? If so I'd love to give you one in exchange of a Protean with hasty nature from you back.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    PM me. I got a protean froakie. and yea. it will be from a different region. easier to breed for a shiny if that's what you plan to do.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh you got one already. Something I could offer you and yes that's what I'm going for.

Will be home in 8 hours though cus of timezone gap...