Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eon Ticket for North America/Europe

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Taekwondo1517 View Post
    Can someone give me the ticket via street pass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    Possible to have a ticket aswell?
    Unless you two live close by someone who has the ticket, you're out of luck. It can't be obtained through internet, you have to be physically there to acquire it. Your best chance at getting the ticket are conventions or other places or events where you know there'll be people who play pokémon. Just walk around town with your 3DS on and who knows - maybe someone who has it is close and has their 3DS on and you'll get it!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Unless you two live close by someone who has the ticket, you're out of luck. It can't be obtained through internet, you have to be physically there to acquire it. Your best chance at getting the ticket are conventions or other places or events where you know there'll be people who play pokémon. Just walk around town with your 3DS on and who knows - maybe someone who has it is close and has their 3DS on and you'll get it!
    thx for telling me ill try it
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Thank you for the advice. Will for sure try to bind a contract with this method