Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eon Ticket for North America/Europe

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Eon Ticket for North America/Europe

Yo guys, first thread on here I'm kinda new. I've been researching the Eon ticket for a bit considering it was the coolest event I missed in the original 3rd gen games, I wasn't going to let it slip away again!

But to the point for a limited time from now until *March 2nd* you can get it via serial code in North America and Europe.

North American Code: 2015LATIOSLATIAS
    European Code: POKEMON380381

After confirming the code pick it up by visiting the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center.
    Hope this helps anyone who wanted the event!

You're welcome
    ~StormRyder95
    Last edited by Stormryder95; 03-02-2015 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Change of info

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Appreciate it!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anytime, I'm glad I could help

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just to let the rest of Europe guys know, in case the title confuses people, this event is not restricted just to the UK. The rest of EU countries also gain access to it, so hop on while you can, Europe.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 125 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you very much!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    Just to let the rest of Europe guys know, in case the title confuses people, this event is not restricted just to the UK. The rest of EU countries also gain access to it, so hop on while you can, Europe.
    I didn't know that, thanks laboaka! I can change the title so it won't be too confusing.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Does anyone know if the EON ticket we got trough the codes mentioned in this topic will spread as the original ticket will trough Streetpass?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I believe it will. Since it was a weekend only event, I believe the purpose was for more people throughout the U.S. to obtain it so it could spread.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Goodie. I'm trying to make it work with my cousins 3DS now. If it works I'll have to put a poster up and bring my 3DS in to work so people can get ahold of it :P

And if I understand the Streetpass tech all I have to do is leave my 3DS in Sleep Mode and hope someone passes me who still haven't gotten it? Assuming the receiving party has Spotpass/Streetpass activated.

I was also wondering if I needed the game running, or even in my 3DS and google tells me different stuff. Does anyone know for sure it works even with another game in my console? Someone claimed StreetPass info was saved on the SDcard and should not require the game to be present upon sending/receiving Streetpass items (the Eon ticket in this case).

Edit:
    Yes. It was so simple as to let me machines be close to each other. The new ticket did spread. Now the only thing I'm wondering about is if anyone can confirm or deny that it works even if I or the other person has another game loaded.
    Last edited by pokepicker; 03-04-2015 at 10:47 PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you encounter Latias/Latios by using the eon ticket then run away and then encounter it again over and over again you can get it shiny. One of the few legendarys you can do this with. I know this because i did it myself it just takes a lot of time.

Thought everyone would like to know this in case they want one shiny too

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Got a shiny Latios and it only took me a day and a half ^^

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a shiny Latias and it took about the same time ^^

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I haven't even used the ticket yet, thanks for the confirmation guys! I'll be trying for my shiny addition through spring break, happy hunting!

-Storm

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Can someone give me the ticket via street pass?
    Add me!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Possible to have a ticket aswell?