Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: US Pokemon Black/White Movies (Victini Giveaway)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

US Pokemon Black/White Movies (Victini Giveaway)

The Black and White movies are playing December 3rd and 4th in the US, and according to Pokemon.com, there will be a Victini giveaway. No solid details yet, but they say to watch the site:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_bw...on-2011-11-07/

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Darn, that sucks since I live in England. But the movie Victini has already been released in Japan.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They put it in serebii.com and it starts Dec 3 and ends in Dec 31
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's looks like we don't have to go see the movie to get the event victini its a normal WiFi event, not like Japan when they had to go to the movie theater to get him.
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; 11-08-2011 at 02:22 AM.
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For those that live in the UK the victini event is the same as American so you can get you event victini from Dec 3 - Dec 31, and those from Europe your victini event is coming soon.
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OOOO Yeah should b nice

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any idea if the Victini event is coming to Australia?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Woot Woot! Two Victinis!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Does the Victini have V create?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hear it does. Also Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh their the moves the movie zekrom and reshiram have arnt they?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Nice a victini with awesome moves. looking forward to this

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by messy_01 View Post
    Any idea if the Victini event is coming to Australia?
    I would expect so. The WiFi event is for the U.S. and Europe, when Europe gets a WiFi event we usually get it.

http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=4361

This article certainly implies that we're getting it.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    I would expect so. The WiFi event is for the U.S. and Europe, when Europe gets a WiFi event we usually get it.

http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=4361

This article certainly implies that we're getting it.
    You are getting it, but I have heard we (Europe) are getting it from the 3rd-31st December.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*