Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ~THE OFFICIAL POKEBAY LEAGUE~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Calling out all Pokémon trainers! The League is still in play. If you want to test your strength in this unique test, then I beckon you to challenge us! Just drop us a pm to organise a battle time. Best of luck!
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    Updated list of usernames for the current members of the league

Gym Leaders:
    1.Coby (Black Manta) - Dark
    2.Sierra (DJ Spooky Jim) - Water
    3.Garrett (Halberd Is The Word)- Steel(please contact to reserve a specific time for battles) ♦
    4.Damian (Johto Silver) - Normal
    5.Joshua (The world warrior) - Rock
    6.Dylan (Pyromaster Dylan) - Fire
    7.Robin (Mr.Butters) - Poison
    8.Aaron (Levi Ackerman) - Grass
    9.KB (Køga) - Ghost
    10.Aaron (akabane181716) - Dragon

E4 members:
    1.Neko (Lord Nyx)-Dark
    2.Snowy (Sakura Mamiya) - Fire
    3.Digi (Digi TheFallen) - Normal
    4.Kyle (Father Of Peace) - Psychic

Gym Position(s) Available:
    2/12

Types available:
    Fighting
    Flying
    Electric
    Psychic
    Ground
    Ice
    Bug
    Fairy

Members you may contact for rec battles will be marked with ♦ by their name.

Listed members, types, and usernames are subject to change, please check back often to keep up to date.
    Last edited by DigiTheTraitor; 12-16-2015 at 12:19 AM.
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm making a comeback and would like to battle all of the leaders just want to take a look at the new battle strategies against old school

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    YAAAAASSS!!! Welcome back, dude! There's a badge reset on New years day, but I'll happily battle you whenever
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    now thats a name i haven't seen in a long time, I hope you plan to face the E4 as well ^^
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh ok great I'll be waiting for the reset on new years! that's what I'm aiming for Elite four I haven't played in so long!!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 10
    Ill be waiting for the reset as well

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hope everyone is looking forward to the reset! There will be a new thread coming out soon too with all the new rules and members updates. Best of luck to everyone and a happy new year!
    Poison Type Veteran