Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ~THE OFFICIAL POKEBAY LEAGUE~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Updated with new president and gym leader!
    Welcome to Chris as our newest leader! He is still preparing his gym team, so stay tuned to challenge him!

Also a big congratulations to Akioeffinoak as our new president!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    Thank you Sie for congratulating me. With my gym I will accept most random challenges when I am awake if I am offline though just PM me about a challenge and we will schedule them
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Updated!

We welcome Damian back to the league! He has chosen to use Normal type.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Another update! Coby has joined our ranks!
    Welcome, Coby!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to apply for the position of Fairy type Gym leader, I have sent in a request for a recorded battle. I look forward to joining you guys!

Notified that I am required to have 3 recorded battles, I have recently completed a rec with Grass type gym leader Joshua. Two more to go, couldn't be more excited.
    Last edited by Boo; 05-07-2015 at 09:58 PM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 10
    I would like to challengeplease

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jdunn073 View Post
    I would like to challengeplease
    well, you're welcome to. As listed above are the instructions on how to do so so nothing is stopping you from it. Have fun.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I noticed I'm not on the banned competitors list (which I was quite surprised at) so I thought I'd inquire if I am allowed to partake in glorious battle in this new version of the League. I have some new and interesting Pokemon I desperately wish to test out against skilled competitors, and the League seems like a perfect opportunity to do so.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XTERMIN8OR View Post
    I noticed I'm not on the banned competitors list (which I was quite surprised at) so I thought I'd inquire if I am allowed to partake in glorious battle in this new version of the League. I have some new and interesting Pokemon I desperately wish to test out against skilled competitors, and the League seems like a perfect opportunity to do so.
    1. There is no banned competitors list. There is a banned list for members who were Gym Leaders. Anyone who obtained their badges have to act as if they never got them, as they no longer count.

2. No, obviously you are not allowed to participate in the "New League." You were removed for not viewing Recs but hiring members, and ignoring members who supplied Recs and repeatedly inquired about joining the league, as well as, after being kicked out of the league, something you yourself insisted upon after lurking in the league threads, continued to use your previous mod powers to spy on the league and speak to another aspiring member of what was being discussed about him. As is listed on page 1 of the league, and i quote: "-Banned challengers have all of their badges stripped from them, and may not attempt the challenge again. -Banned Leaders may never participate again." You are indeed a banned member and the rules will remain as such unless in the unforeseeable future those rules are changed. Not to mention this is the second time, and the second cycle of the league that you were kicked out, as is the same for your mod title. So, I don't see how you could possible think you would return.

There is of course no stopping you from challenging anybody on the site, but as far as obtaining official Pokebay League badges or becoming the Champion or earning a spot as either a Gym or Elite member, that is quite blatantly impossible for you. However, I suppose we should make a list in this thread of now banned members to make that more clear. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinJoaker View Post
    1. There is no banned competitors list. There is a banned list for members who were Gym Leaders. Anyone who obtained their badges have to act as if they never got them, as they no longer count.

2. No, obviously you are not allowed to participate in the "New League." You were removed for not viewing Recs but hiring members, and ignoring members who supplied Recs and repeatedly inquired about joining the league, as well as, after being kicked out of the league, something you yourself insisted upon after lurking in the league threads, continued to use your previous mod powers to spy on the league and speak to another aspiring member of what was being discussed about him. As is listed on page 1 of the league, and i quote: "-Banned challengers have all of their badges stripped from them, and may not attempt the challenge again. -Banned Leaders may never participate again." You are indeed a banned member and the rules will remain as such unless in the unforeseeable future those rules are changed. Not to mention this is the second time, and the second cycle of the league that you were kicked out, as is the same for your mod title. So, I don't see how you could possible think you would return.

There is of course no stopping you from challenging anybody on the site, but as far as obtaining official Pokebay League badges or becoming the Champion or earning a spot as either a Gym or Elite member, that is quite blatantly impossible for you. However, I suppose we should make a list in this thread of now banned members to make that more clear. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
    Just thought I'd ask. Thank you!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just thought I'd ask. Thank you!
    Anytime

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinJoaker View Post
    Anytime
    I appreciate the honesty, and now I kinda remember why I don't really have a place here anymore haha. Anyways.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I appreciate the honesty, and now I kinda remember why I don't really have a place here anymore haha. Anyways.
    k, np.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Chellos!

I know I haven't been quite as active in recent weeks. Between work, writing a thesis, music and just life in general I haven't been chatting or battling much. So if you want to challenge my gym please send me a pm/vm and we can try to arrange something that suits both of us

Regards,
    Nygma-
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    I am now ready to challenge to the Eliete 4 I now have eight badges. I do hope that you will accept my challenges as I attempt to storm the Castle
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.