Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ~THE OFFICIAL POKEBAY LEAGUE~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by crosawood View Post
    I am now ready to challenge to the Eliete 4 I now have eight badges. I do hope that you will accept my challenges as I attempt to storm the Castle
    the league wishes you great luck and congratulations on making it so far. On that note, I too am attempting conquering the league, as are a couple other members, so, may the best person win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    updated with new titles and badge awardments.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thread updated with badge information, as well as the listing of our new Champ!

Congratulations, Crosawood! And thank you for your hard work!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Updated with name changes and badge counts!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I'll have to leave the League once again because things happen. Look at the good side, a new gym leader position is open along with ghost type. I hope everyone has fun, bye!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For now ghost type will not be available to other league members. I have put that type on hold as kb is only leaving for reasons out of his control. Should these reasons clear up hell be able to return to his gym.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! Just a reminder that we have FIVE open gym positions! We are welcoming new members

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How do I participate?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Just contact an active member through vm/pm as listed on the first page, or ask on the chat box
    Poison Type Veteran

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh god pioson

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    I do wish all who go to challenge the League good luck and fun. I await any and all challengers to the championship
    Last edited by Layton; 07-20-2015 at 03:10 PM. Reason: It's not "teh"
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Update!

We'd like to extend a warm welcome to Aaron who is re-joining our League as the ground type leader.

Furthermore, there are still positions available. The types that are currently available are Fighting, Flying, Electric, Psychic, Rock, Ice, Bug, Dragon & Fairy. If interested please comment here or contact Sierra or Neo to apply.

Aldo, if you'd like to challenge you can find links to all the gym leaders in the second comment of this thread. Make sure to read all the rules before you start your campaign. Best of luck!

#BeTheDifference
    Poison Type Veteran

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Remember to contact the Rec committee if interested at any point, even if just to clarify when you will be able to apply, and we look forward to hearing from you.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'll be dragon/fairy gym

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 10
    I would like to apply to become a gym leader please

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd be very interested in trying out for the Dragon type Pokebay gym leader. I don't have a full team of dragons bred and ready to go YET, but that can be easily rectified within a week or two. I'll try to leave private messages with Sierra and Neo as well, to inquire about the rules of application.

- - - Updated - - -

To be perfectly frank, I looked around the thread and couldn't figure out who Sierra and Neo were. xD I think I've seen them in the website chat before, though, so hopefully I'll be able to contact them that way, or will get a PM in response to these thread posts. Thaaanks for your consideration. xD
    Last edited by KuroKitten; 07-23-2015 at 07:24 PM.
    Friend Code: 0490-6601-3169
    IGN: Catherine