Thread: LF Raltz with Adam sync

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF Raltz with Adam sync

Hi everyone. I have a jolly and timid to trade. I'm also taking all serious offers. Please make sure it had sync. Thanks.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I Wonder Traded away dozens of these about two months ago, when I bred for my own Mega-Gallade. I only have the one left, which has perfect stats, so I've been too afraid to train him. You can't have it. You can have the one with Trace that I have sitting about. I'll even spend the BP for an ability capsule to change the ability before I send it to you. Alternatively, you can give me a little bit of time and I'll breed another for you. Shouldn't take more than an hour or so, and probably less than five minutes once I actually sit down to give it a go. I'm looking for a Squirtle with Rain Dish, but everything's negotiable, so send me a PM and we'll talk.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    You could just use the Dex Nav and catch a bunch of Synchronise Ralts u.u