Thread: Sort of new guy here.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Sort of new guy here.

Hey there guys. I'm Crusader7 but you can call me my real name John if you wish. I'm making this introduction a bit late because I hadn't seen the lobby earlier xD

I'm really fond of Pokemon since 1999 and I love battles. My team is always the same since Pokemon Ruby and I assume that's why I usually lose

Anyway it seems this site is cool so I'll hang around for sure. Can't wait to have a battle around these parts

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Welcome to PokeBay! You probably already heard but there's a league here I do hope you'll get the chance to challenge it in the upcoming days

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome! Glad to see new people around. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people to battle with!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay!
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to the Pokebay Community ~

^ Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire Fc
    Pokemon X and Omega Ruby Fc ( 2DS Alternate ) : 5215-1633-0720
    IGN: Ean

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to the site!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zëphyr Geo View Post
    Welcome to PokeBay! You probably already heard but there's a league here I do hope you'll get the chance to challenge it in the upcoming days
    Thanks a lot Geo. Of course I know about the league, already had my first battle today with Unconformed and lost but still it was cool ;D

And UltraSound, Velocity, Victini's Tears and Unconformed thanks a lot

I'm...weird. In my own, weird way.
    Weird....isn't it?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay dude, if ever i can help with anything don't hesitate to ask. Look forward to meeting you properly in the chat sometime.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchard View Post
    Welcome to Pokebay dude, if ever i can help with anything don't hesitate to ask. Look forward to meeting you properly in the chat sometime.
    Sorry for the long delayed reply but I had abandoned the lobby xD

Thx a lot, same here

I'm...weird. In my own, weird way.
    Weird....isn't it?