Thread: Help with EV

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Help with EV

So I was training my Gardevoir the other day and ended up maxing her s.atk and s.def ev stats. Now she has more s.atk than my Alakazam and with a huge s.def but she's just not competitive, especially with her speed. Should I give her a Reset Bag and give her a different EV build?

P.S. My Alakazam is the one I had throughout the main game so I have no idea what his EV stats are. Should I reset him as well?

I'm...weird. In my own, weird way.
    Weird....isn't it?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The question becomes: do you want her to be competitive? If yes, then use the reset bag or the berries that boost friendship and drop base stats. Same thing goes for your Alakazam.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutar View Post
    The question becomes: do you want her to be competitive? If yes, then use the reset bag or the berries that boost friendship and drop base stats. Same thing goes for your Alakazam.
    I was thinking the same thing on that. But I don't know which stats to max out xD

(By the way I still have the phanpy if you still want that trade xD )

I'm...weird. In my own, weird way.
    Weird....isn't it?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader7 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing on that. But I don't know which stats to max out xD

(By the way I still have the phanpy if you still want that trade xD )
    Yes, still interested. I'll be on tonight and tomorrow.

Gardevoir, you are going to want to boost speed, sp def, and sp atk. Alakazam you are more than likely going to want to do the same thing with.