Thread: Tag Tournament! (Update)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Tag Tournament! (Update)

Hello everyone,

This is a provisional post with more details to come as I sort things out later. Robin has a lot on his plate and has handed the keys to me to run the tag tournament. It will be starting roughly April 4th now. This will give you some extra time to create your Pokemon teams. You may choose to change up partners and more can join once I announce more rules. Again, this is just an FYI and I will update this post later.

Thanks

~Grant
    Last edited by Velocity; 03-28-2015 at 03:59 PM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Probably no way I'll be able to compete...
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This will probably be nice and weird at the same time.

More awesome of course xD

I'm...weird. In my own, weird way.
    Weird....isn't it?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    I take back what I said earlier With the rate I'm going having a few battle ready pokemon by the 4th shouldn't be an issue
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    The masters of the force *AKA me and Coby* are still in this

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Not sure if the Hallowed Bastionaires Ultima will be in this one...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zëphyr Geo View Post
    Not sure if the Hallowed Bastionaires Ultima will be in this one...
    I am still in for it, Geo, unless you have other business to attend to by the 4th and won't be able to be my tag.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    You know what. Let's do this!
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.