Thread: Shiny Arceus=Legit! (In Japan)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shiny Arceus=Legit! (In Japan)

This is old news by now, however, noteworthy and unmentioned in the News Section for this site, so, knowing the admin GM2K is the only one who has been able to do the news for several months, I am offering unasked assistance, not only in the games section, but also certain anime and movie info as well, throughout the forums. Today, most importantly, the god Pokemon, revealed back in 2009, is being released in Japan coinciding with the upcoming Pokemon movie involving Hoopa where a gang of other legendary Pokemon, including Arceus, Giratina, Lugia, Latios/Latias, and more, in a (hopefully) epic battle royale! Arceus, in all it's forms and plates, will be given out in Japan, including the never before obtained Shiny form! This is the first time this has ever occurred, making Arceus legit to obtain Shiny, if from Japan (or a DS which downloaded the Japan Arceus event?) So, get ready for clones and hacks!
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 03-29-2015 at 06:34 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got two but, uh, what determines the language a pokemons name is in? One is Arceus in Japanese, one is in English. Any chance the english one is NOT hacked?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the english one is definitely hacked. The only ways to get it is to trade from someone who already has the event or get it yourself with a Japanese copy of the game compatible with the event. I had to ask the same thing about my shiny mew.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, I think the Pokemon games are not region locked, meaning a japan game should work in american for events and american in other countries. This was true for X/Y so maybe for ORAS as well, not sure, but that would be the only way a non japan shiny arceus could be legit. The odds of this are next to none, though, so I wouldn't trust it anyway. I'd just say the English one is pretty much hacked.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *sad trombone*
    Thanks though!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you have a legit Japanese Shiny Arceus, I'll trade you something for it. Please pm me.

Thanks,

Tim.