Thread: Hidden Ability Amaura

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hidden Ability Amaura

Did you participate in the Enter the Dragon Type Battle Competition two weeks ago? Have Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? If so, Amaura is available for the first time with its Hidden Ability, Snow Warning, now! To grab this Pokemon, go to the special page on the Global Link where you'll get the serial code to be used on Mystery Gift. The code works until May, 31st 2015.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And if you didn't, there's always helpful breeders like me willing to pop one out for ya :3

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 76 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, could you breed me one please? let me know if theres another hidden ability or something your looking for and we can help each other out!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello! I'm dying to get my hands on an Aurorus with Snow warning, do you still have any, or you willing to trade?
    I don't have many great Pokémon, but I do have both Allan sanslash and nine tales with their hidden abilities and nearly maxed out IVs, [I] Also have spheals with belly drum, stockpile and aqua ring if your interested in those at all?