Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 119 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 55 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Minecraft

This is the place where you can talk about your Minecraft creations. It can be anything from a giant castle you just made to a working piano made out of redstone and noteblocks. Maybe you're looking for people to join your server, post the server IP here. If you post screenshots though please keep them appropriate.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 119 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 55 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    2011-11-07_17.02.20.jpg
    My first attept at making something like this in Minecraft.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Me and a friend actually run a minecraft server.

206.217.143.66:25634

People can't actually build until I give them permission but people can log in and look around. If you want to play on the server just let me know your minecraft username and I'll let you in.

I'm looking forward to the release version of minecraft later this month.

robotree, that Pikachu is amazing

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    robotree, that Pikachu is amazing
    This!

Also, Minecraft is fantastic. It tends to be more of a lifestyle than a game though.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 119 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 55 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    2011-11-09_18.25.59.jpg

Took me a little longer to finish than I hoped but I think it came out alright.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For anyone playing on my server here are some helpful commands.

PLAYER COMMANDS

CHEST PROTECTION
    All chests are private be default and no one can open except you.

To remove the lock for anyone to open the chest
    /cremove - then click on the chest or furnace

To give someone else access to your chests/furnace's
    /cprivate username - then left click on the chest/furnace.

To remove someone's access from one of your chests or a furnace
    /cmodify -username - then left click on the chest/furnace.

Note: its possible to add a password, but I see no need for that.

HOME CO-ORDS
    /sethome
    /rhome (to remove your home if you get an error message)

ECONOMY SYSTEM & GLOBAL SHOP
    markdf (in game username) is working on it at the moment.

/money - gives your current balance
    /money give username amount - gives money to another player/money
    /money username - checks another users balence

PLUGINS INSTALLED ON THE SERVER

LWC
    Chest/furnace protection

BUKKIT
    Admin stuff....

CreeperHeal 4.1.1
    Repairs damage created by creeper explosions. 30 secs after an explosion blocks will start to re-appear. Sometimes some blocks will not be repaired, there is a limit. It's possible, but auto repair from fire, tnt and Ghast damage WILL NOT be enabled.

iConomy
    Money (credit) stuff

BetterShop
    GlobalShop. Buy and sell resources.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 55 | Offers: 100 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    CreeperHeal 4.1.1
    Repairs damage created by creeper explosions. 30 secs after an explosion blocks will start to re-appear. Sometimes some blocks will not be repaired, there is a limit. It's possible, but auto repair from fire, tnt and Ghast damage WILL NOT be enabled.
    That is so freaking cool.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am working on a mushroom farm with red stone door

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So the host of our minecraft server has been having problems for the last day or so. Looks like we'll be moving servers soon which will mean a new IP Address and Port. For anyone who plays on the server or anyone interested I'll let you know the new IP address as soon as I know.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So the new IP and port is 50.115.41.2:25637

You can also view a live map of the server at http://www.vk3xvc.net/MC

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    is this server premium whitelist or cracked?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a premium server. Anyone can login and have a look around but only people the admins allow can build (though all you have to say is that you're a PokeBay member and you'll be added to the builder group).

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 119 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 55 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quick message to all Pokebay members that join the server:

If you're just starting out and you catch me online feel free to ask for some supplies to get started.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    o.o Minceraft is becoming epic... And it is already! I love the game, and is surprised that there is more people playing Minceraft than WOW (World of Warcraft)
    Did you think someı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ting was on ur screen?