Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minecraft

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 119 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 55 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There is a nice little event going on in the minecraft community where you get to build your MC avatar on a server. If anyone is interested in this they can find out more about it here http://www.youareminecraft.com/

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    IIf you play on GM2K and them's server, next time you are in the city, come check out my department store. I have plants, ores, food, mob drops and more!

/self-advertising

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey could i join your server? my name is the same on minecraft, which is asplinduh.
    -asp

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my username is coshi

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how do you get the world maps cause i dont know how to get them cause i cant find my main house

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Hia

Hello minecrafters. My name is ShadowHeart. Robotree you may remember me as from my old account as MidNight, for i trade with you alot. So ya. go minecraft people, ya...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my user names quadchess so c u on the server ps its so awsome

take a walk on the wild side battle silverbreath gym

to battle like a elite use elite dragon pokemon

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just so every body knows we're currently moving to a new server (faster, much better and we have FULL control). The new server will be at minecraft.pokebay.com

It's the default port so you don't need to worry about adding :25565 or anything. Also, for server rules/commands and updates you can visit the website for the server at http://minecraft.pokebay.com

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My name on minecraft is dudeman609 and see you guys on the server.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's awesome It looks exactly like the in-game sprite!!. I prefer survival mode (though my computer usually can't handle Minecraft at all), and I would never have the patience for these kinds of things. XD
    My Main Games are Pokemon Leafgreen, Soulsilver, Diamond, and Black (Currently Lost)
    If you want to trade, all of my friend codes (save for my PKMN Black) are on my profile, so just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    sad eri left she was good at this

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what is minecraft?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i made a big farm at my friends house and he is making an awesome castle =)
    oh yeah candy, minecraft is this game where everything is made out of cubes and you craft, cook, hunt, mine, build awesome things in creative mode, explore in caves, (where i usually get lost haha) live a weird life killing monsters, and all that weird stuff
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I made a super monster spawner that summons enderman,so that way i get bettah every day.though not that i saw herobrine,i dont think i want to go on anymore...
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!