Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a pokemon and can't get it? I'm here to help!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't have Pokemon x or y so I've been searching forums to find someone to help me out with a:
    Greninja w/ Max speed and sp. Atk ev's and iv's withe the ability protean and the move mat block. I'm not sure the nature for speed and sp atk but that would also be nice. Let me know
    Also if you could email me so I am notified when you reply that would be awesome. [email protected]

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i know this thread was a month ago, and if you're still doing it, then i would like a shiny absol, adamant, moves thunderbolt, false swipe, night slash, psycho cut, item master ball (if you can do that, if not, that's ok), met at route 120, ability super luck, level 45, OT Nikki nickname Eclipse. if you cant do it or don't want to, that's ok. and its for 6th gen.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have started taking requests for Pokemon people need in X/Y/OR/AS! This DOES INVOLVE hacking but I can make them seem perfectly legitimate and eligible for online competition (passerby/battlespot). I am aware that most people aren't fond of hacked Pokemon and that's fine, just don't rant at anyone here for wanting one. I am online for the next few hours so that would be the best time (for now) to post on this thread or PM me.

RULES; No SPAMMING - as this can be really irritating.
    1 POKEMON PER PERSON (unless I am doing nothing and have loads of time)
    NO REPETITIVE ASKING - Similar to spamming I guess, it's just really annoying.
    YOU NEED TO PROVIDE FULL DETAILS ON THE POKEMON - I NEED EVERYTHING FROM SHINY/EV/IV/NATURE/MOVESET/ITEM/MET LOCATION/ABILITY/LEVEL/OT/ID AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU FEEL YOU MAY NEED TO TELL ME

Thanks for reading and I hope to serve you soon!

NOTE: Due to me not having OR/AS at the moment, I can not give Pokemon items that are OR/AS specific (Megastones, for example) although I am sure people are willing to trade them.
    Hello everyone,

I do not believe your requests will be fulfilled due to Ashur's absense. By viewing his profile here on Pokebay he has not been on since the day he made this thread. However I am not sure if he will return back or not.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you can get a Volcanion and make it seem legal, I'd love one.
    -Not nicknamed
    -Max IVs if it's not asking too much
    -No EVs
    -Water Absorb
    -LV 50
    -Modest
    -Scald, Flamethrower, Overheat, Flash Cannon
    -Not Shiny
    -Cherish Ball
    -Fateful Encounter
    -Expert Belt
    -OT: UNKNOWN

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 64 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I need a shiny zygarde can you help

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been wanting a shiny Landorus for a long time now and I was wondering if u could help me out.
    shiny Landorus Therian form BR
    Thanks

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm very interested.

Could I get a
    Shiny Luxray - Nicknamed Shadowbolt
    Jolly nature,
    6ivs
    210evs attack
    210evs speed
    Move set: Ice Fang, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Crunch.
    FC: 0920-1334-2384
    IGN: Marshall
    Game: OR

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    i need poygonz

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am a hard working Mew collector. I do what I can to get my hands on any Mew, whatever it takes. (except my starter)

Can you get me a Mew?(as many as you can, if time allows.) Friend code is 5112-4089-5382 Already have 11!!!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I need a pokemon

i need a charizard

- - - Updated - - -

i need a jpn charizard

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I need a calm heatran w/ good ivs

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Smile

Hey there, so thank you so much for making this thread! I'm not sure if you'll be able to help me, as I've been given conflicting answers as to weather or not this can be done, but if you'd be able to make a Volcanion for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. If at all possible, I'd like the specs to be as such:

Name: Volcanion
    NON-shiny
    Level: 100
    OT: Keiryn
    Location Met: a lovely place
    Level Met: 100
    Note: Apparently had a fateful encounter
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SPA
    IVs: all 31
    Moves: Steam Eruption / Fire Blast / Sludge Wave / Earth Power
    Pokeball: Cherish Ball
    No held item
    ID number: random

I think that should cover it. If there's anything I missed that you need, please feel free to contact me. And honestly, if any of these specs are impossible to replicate or hinder the creation/trade in any way, it's totally fine; just having the Volcanion is what's important to me. If this is in fact possible to do, please PM me and we can negotiate what I'm to trade you (including any shiny / event Pokémon I have). Thank you again, and I hope to hear from you soon

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not sure if you're still around...but I would like a 6IV foreign ditto if possible. I had one and my game data got erased. Thanks.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Closing this thread since there's a lot of interest but the person who started it hasn't been around for quite a while. Will re-open should he return and want to pick this back up.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?