Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a pokemon and can't get it? I'm here to help!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need a pokemon and can't get it? I'm here to help!

Hello everyone!

I have started taking requests for Pokemon people need in X/Y/OR/AS! This DOES INVOLVE hacking but I can make them seem perfectly legitimate and eligible for online competition (passerby/battlespot). I am aware that most people aren't fond of hacked Pokemon and that's fine, just don't rant at anyone here for wanting one. I am online for the next few hours so that would be the best time (for now) to post on this thread or PM me.

RULES; No SPAMMING - as this can be really irritating.
    1 POKEMON PER PERSON (unless I am doing nothing and have loads of time)
    NO REPETITIVE ASKING - Similar to spamming I guess, it's just really annoying.
    YOU NEED TO PROVIDE FULL DETAILS ON THE POKEMON - I NEED EVERYTHING FROM SHINY/EV/IV/NATURE/MOVESET/ITEM/MET LOCATION/ABILITY/LEVEL/OT/ID AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU FEEL YOU MAY NEED TO TELL ME

Thanks for reading and I hope to serve you soon!

NOTE: Due to me not having OR/AS at the moment, I can not give Pokemon items that are OR/AS specific (Megastones, for example) although I am sure people are willing to trade them.
    3DS XL FC: 0404-7529-3614

"I like my phone more than I like most people" - Mark Hoppus.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Verrrry intervesting. What are you requesting for such a service?

I myself have an aching desire for a shiny Diancie, but the ones offered to me thus far haven't made it through the games' checks. "There's a pokemon in your partners party that can't be traded." and all that.

Are you a bad enough dude to hack the internetz?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey there Ashur, I was wondering if you could help me with a shiny houndoom. I don't mind if it's hacked, so help however you can and want to. Thanks in advance.

I will lay down all the necessary info you may need:

-Not nicknamed. Just a normal name.
    -Level: 100
    -Nature: Mild
    -Ability: Flash Fire
    -EV: 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Sp. Defence
    -IV: Whatever you feel is best for the pokemon in question. I am not well-versed into IVs. XD
    -Item: Big Root
    -Moves: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Nasty Plot
    -Met location, OT, ID: Add whatever you like in these ones. I don't really mind these details.

I apologise for missing out on some of these details, but I really couldn't work around them. If there is any problem with the details and you want me to help more with them, I will do my best to provide.

Once again, thanks and good luck with this helpful endeavour of yours.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 29 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I sent you a PM with the Pokemon I want! Please let me know if its doable thank you! :3

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 76 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 19 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey! I've got one i wish i could breed for but its way to difficult to go back to 3rd gen and breed from scratch…. Let me know what you would like in return! let me know if i need anymore info

aerodactyle
    nicknamed Night Fury
    shiny
    lvl 1
    male
    adamant nature
    ability rock head
    item: life orb
    evs - 252 att , 252 spd, 6 hp
    ivs - all 31 ivs if possible
    original trainer: GOKU
    id number : 64626
    move set: double edge, roost, sleep talk, iron head
    met location: Hoenn region. (the transferred ones read "seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region")
    charecteristic: likes to thrash about

My fc is 0318-8900-0088 ign eren

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I private messaged you late yesterday about a glaceon. Im not trying to be a bother but if i could please get a response that would be great

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I already sent you a request via PM just so you know! Just came here to remind you even though I have seen you aren't on lately! Thank you in advance by the way for doing requests like this!
    Last edited by PikachuX9000; 04-06-2015 at 01:40 AM.
    3DS Friend Code 1: 1135-0257-6283 / 3DS Friend Code 2: 4227-2519-0971 Want to smash? Need gems for Pokémon Rumble World? Kid Icarus match? Other stuff? PM me,your on

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can u help me wit a shiny treeko, mudkip or shinx preferably lv 1.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need Shiny Kyogre

I need a shiny Kyogre

Normal name, Hardy Nature, OT Amy Rose, lv 65, ability drizzle, ID 55477, Hp 223, Attack 193, defence 152, Sp. Attack 229, Sp. Def. 178, Speed 153, Move set: Sheer ice, hydro pump, Blizzard, Water spout. I dont care about the ev or iv. item Master ball, met location route 101.

I am known as Amy Rose on pokemon.

-Amy Rose

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is it poosible for you to make me a shiny tyrunt? Pleasee

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A shiny Celebi please

Level: 100
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Ev and Iv: I am quite horrible in chosing that, so you can choose that
    Item: masterball
    Met location: Laverre City
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam, Psychic and Dazzling Gleam
    Name: Celebi

Thank you

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I get a Shiny Mudkip, Careful Nature, Lv 5, Ability Damp (HA), HP: 80 Attack: 80 Defense: 90 Sp Attack: 50 Sp Def: 50 Speed: 70. Move Set: Tackle, Growl, Avalanche and Ice Ball. 6 iv. Item: Master Ball. Met at route 101.

Can you make up an OT and ID because I don't really care what it says.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you are not busy could you get me a Diance all the details are on Serebii of what OT and ID and everything

http://www.serebii.net/events/2014.shtml

If you are too busy then don't worry about the Diance.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Volcanion lv. 1 don't care about anything else

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hehe, maybe by "I am online for the next few hours", he meant to add "only". Hasn't been online since the night he made this thread
    Ashur, return to us! We want yur stuffs!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon: (Shiny) Tyrantrum. lvl; 100. Jolly Nature. IV: Don't Know, Don't Care (You choose). Moveset: Dragon Dance, Head Smash, Earthquake, Dragon Claw. Ability: Rock Head. HP: As much as i can get (Using to train other Pokemon). Attack: Something Good. Defense: Something Good. Sp. Attack: Something Good. Sp. Defense: Something Good. Speed: Something Good. EV: Don't Know, Don't Care (You choose). Item: Master Ball. Met at: Dk, Dc (I really don't know, and i really don't care). If you can name it, please name it Tohmi.

Thanks in advance!