Thread: 5IV Giveaway/Trading

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

5IV Giveaway/Trading

All trades closed!! Thanks for your help and participation.
    Last edited by KuroKitten; 06-21-2015 at 01:24 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can trade you most of the Pokemon you want the Pokemon I know of though are:

Mudkip
    Marshtomp
    Swellow
    Nosepass
    Vileplume
    Seadra
    Horsea
    Natu (Will need to breed my Xatu)
    Roselia

And probably a few more let me know what you want Vm me and we can trade and would it be possible to have one of all of them and an extra Pidgey, Noibat and Eevee If I find any more I will tell you.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do the pokemon you want need to be HA/good natured ?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Updated the list!

@chuwachuwa, Thanks for the offer, and sorry I never got back to you! I ended up filling the Hoenn Dex without use of this thread due to a friend's help. If you've got anything new you'd like to trade for the updated list, I'd appreciate it!

@cloudy, NOPE!! I don't need HA/good natures, because I just want them to fill the Dex. So you get a decent IV'd pokemon with a good nature and (potentially!) an HA, and you give me whatever you won't miss.
    Last edited by KuroKitten; 05-31-2015 at 04:51 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Updated list of wanted and available Pokemon.
    Friend Code: 0490-6601-3169
    IGN: Catherine