Thread: Help with pokedex completion

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Help with pokedex completion

I am currently trying to see and catch every Pokemon to get the shiny charm I have seen 433 and caught 386 I would like to finish the Hoenn pokedex first I need to see:

Swalot (Need to evolve Gulpin but don't have time I will get around to it eventually!)
    Muk
    Grumpig
    Vibrava
    Crawdaunt (I am trying to catch a Shiny Corphish to evolve)
    Igglybuff
    Wigglytuff
    Cradilly
    Igglybuff
    Wigglytuff
    Staryu
    Chimecho
    Psyduck
    Wobbufet
    Natu
    Phanpy
    Rhydon
    Seadra
    Shelgon
    Metagross
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel

I don't have time to trade but if you could help me by telling me where to find them (especially Regirock, Regice and Registeel)

I need to catch:

Swalot
    Magcargo
    Muk
    Weezing
    Grumpig
    Vibrava
    Cacturne
    Wiscash
    Crawdaunt
    Claydol
    Cradily
    Armaldo
    Igglybuff
    Wigglytuff
    Staryu
    Starmie
    Dusknoir
    Chingling
    Chimecho
    Raichu
    Golduck
    Wobbufet
    Natu
    Phanpy
    Pinsir
    Heracross
    Rhydon
    Rhypherior
    Glalie
    Walrein
    Huntail
    Gorebyss
    Corsola (Trying to find a shiny)
    Luvdisc
    Seadra
    Shelgon
    Salamence
    Metang
    Metagross
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel

I am playing Omega Ruby so some I might not be able to get some Pokemon exclusive to Alpha Sapphire but I will use the GTS.

(I don't want to trade so if you could just tell me the locations of the Pokemon that would be great thanks!)

I will update this every time I see or catch a Pokemon

If you do want to trade and it is worthwhile (10 or more Pokemon to help me) because it is just too much trouble otherwise (I always have trouble connecting with people online with FC in 4th and 5th I have never traded with FC on 6th so...) If we do trade I don't have anything that great so I could send out some high level Pokemon or anything you want (Not shiny or legendary or Pokemon on the list above) anything else I can see if I can get for you. If you want the Pokemon back we can do two trades you send the Pokemon to me then we do the same trade again if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: We will need to arrange a trading time so PM me if you want to trade.

- - - Updated - - -

I also need a Latias (Forgot to mention it) it needs to be holding the mega stone (I can trade Latios but no Mega Stone because Mega Latios is part of my team)
    Last edited by chuwachuwa; 04-10-2015 at 10:42 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright. Here's how to get the Regis.
    First you must catch a Relicanth and evolve a Wailord. Then you must go west of Pacifidlog in the strong currents. Pick the lowest current. At some point you'll find a dive spot. Dive there. After some searching you'll get to the cavern with the Braille inscriptions. Find the one in the end and use dig. That's it. The regi caverns are open. Regirock's is in the dessert north of Mauville and Registeel is before Fortree city. It's beyond a small pond. Regice, I don't remember exactly.

I'm...weird. In my own, weird way.
    Weird....isn't it?