Thread: Exhilarating New Footage For Hoopa Movie

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exhilarating New Footage For Hoopa Movie

https://youtu.be/flKSQUE4uFo

The latest clip from the Hoopa movie, showing intense legend vs legend battles, Hoopa transforming into Unbound Form, and Ash riding Lugia! Possible hint to the Pokemon Movie 2000? Also, when Ash handles the Prism Bottle, a dark aura surrounds him and he turns evil! If all these amazing scenes don't get edited out in the final cut, this could be the movie to not miss!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    This looks like it's gonna be good, and also is that a new pikachu short at the end there?
    Last edited by Yoda; 04-16-2015 at 09:13 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I swear to Jesus and Arceus if this movie sucks.... just UGHH

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bølin View Post
    I swear to Jesus and Arceus if this movie sucks.... just UGHH
    Here's hoping they don't edit out the really good scenes like they always do when these movies come out. I swear they remove the BEST clips from the trailer.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hopefully this'll be better than the Diancie movie!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Unconformed View Post
    Hopefully this'll be better than the Diancie movie!
    EVERYTHING was better than that movie, lol. #ShouldaRan