Thread: Massive Shiny Pokemon and Event Pokemon Giveaway! (200+ Pokemon):

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Massive Shiny Pokemon and Event Pokemon Giveaway! (200+ Pokemon):

What is going on folks, I'm here today to announce a giveaway I'm doing over on my YouTube channel where as the title suggests I'm giving away a massive amount of Pokemon, 210 Pokemon to be exact, 153 shiny Pokemon and 57 event Pokemon! Now all you have to do to get into this giveaway is head on over to the giveaway video on my channel which is right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8g2pZZW07s

On the video I'll tell you guys how to participate, why I'm doing this giveaway, and I show what Pokemon are being given out as prizes. Mainly all you have to do is like and comment on the aforementioned video and subscribe to my channel to get into the draw to win something great! Also there is a final optional thing you can do which is share this video with your friends and family and anyone who plays Pokemon, so they can have a chance of winning something and they'll be mega grateful to you for pointing them in the right direction to win some prizes!

Also with 210 Pokemon being given away, there is no reason you shouldn't have a go at this giveaway, because the odds of winning something are insanely high!

I hope as many of you guys can participate as you can, because this is open to anyone and everyone!

Good luck!

XTERMIN8OR.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't have a channel but I still subscribed and liked

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeholic321 View Post
    I don't have a channel but I still subscribed and liked
    You'll need to comment your FC and IGN as well or you won't qualify sadly.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm in. Come on, May!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Decided to give it a go as well. Good luck on your giveaway, man.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ended a few days ago, yeah?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevab View Post
    Ended a few days ago, yeah?
    Yup. I had a computer error and haven't had long to make a new video. So I uploaded a previously recorded video yesterday, but tonight I should be able to draw the prizes.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram