Thread: The Great Bulbasaur Giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

The Great Bulbasaur Giveaway

(To the tune of Drake's Energy)

I got Bulbasaur, got a lotta Bulbasaur,
    Bred so many of 'em even I don't really know what for.
    Time to give away all the extras
    So place your order here, or send it via PM.

For some time now, I have been mildly obsessed with Bulbasaur, and the numerous options presented by him and other pokemon. I bred him with different natures, and different abilities, and different egg moves. Now I'm finished, and I have more Bulbasaur than I know what to do with. I Wonder Traded away all the inferior specimens, but am left with three PC boxes of 5 IV breedjects. I'm offering these to anyone who wants one, for essentially nothing. People feeling generous can send me anything with a HA (it doesn't even need to be a "good" pokemon. Butterfree needs love too), but if not I'll cheerfully take the usual zigzagoons and wurmples I'd probably get from Wonder Trade. This is a limited time offer, so let's say a week from now I'll Wonder Trade away anything that hasn't been requested (I'll hold on to anything you order even if the trade hasn't been made).

Here's what I have (all are at level 1):

1 Adamant Male Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll. Comes with Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain and Power Whip. (5IV -Att)
    1 Bold Male with Overgrow. Comes with Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain and Petal Dance (-Att)
    1 Bold Male with Overgrow. Comes with Grass Whistle, Curse, Grassy Terrain and Power Whip (-Sp.D)
    1 Brave Male with Overgrow. Comes with Giga Drain (-Speed)
    2 Brave Males with Chlorophyll. Come with Giga Drain, Curse, Grassy Terrain and Power Whip
    14 Brave Males with Overgrow. Come with Giga Drain, Curse, Grassy Terrain and Power Whip (2 of these are not 5IV. They are 4IV and 0 Speed IV's, since this was a build meant for Trick Room teams)
    1 Brave Female with Overgrow. Giga Drain, Curse, Grassy Terrain and Power Whip
    5 Calm Males with Chlorophyll. Giga Drain, Amnesia, Grassy Terrain and Petal Dance
    6 Calm Males with Overgrow. Giga Drain, Amnesia, Grassy Terrain and Petal Dance
    1 Calm Female with Overgrow. Giga Drain, Amnesia, Grassy Terrain and Petal Dance
    12 Modest Males with Overgrow. Grassy Terrain and Petal Dance
    27 Timid Males with Chlorophyll. Giga Drain
    4 Timid Females with Chlorophyll. Giga Drain
    17 Timid Males with Overgrow. Giga Drain
    2 Timid Females with Overgrow. Giga Drain

There you have it. Admittedly, they get a bit less interesting as you go on, but if anyone happens to want anything on the list, let me know. Once I've cleared these out, I can start breeding Charmanders.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This giveaway is now over. A warm thank you to those of you who participated. The remaining Bulbasaurs will now be Wonder Traded.