Thread: Rare Dragonite Event For U.S. Gamestops

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Rare Dragonite Event For U.S. Gamestops

Finally, the U.S. can be expected to receive a fairly decent event Dragonite. Go to a Gamestop store from June 22nd to July 12th with your Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire and you can download a Dragonite with its HA Ability Multiscale, holding a Lum Berry, with the moves, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hurricane and Extremespeed. Extremespeed isn't obtainable on Dragonite without breeding from a Pokemon in its line that knows the move, and the only way to even get one of those special Dratini is through an event from long ago back in Gen 4. So this is quite a useful little Dragon, especially since Dragonite often are physical. So don't miss out on this one.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    I want this but I know it's just gonna sit in my PC like the dratini I bred lol

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the heads up c:

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't really see a point for this event
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle The Storm View Post
    I don't really see a point for this event
    Nothing more than a chance to have an HA Dragonite with a rare move for those who want it, like any event, just an opportunity for those who don't have it.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Japan and UK are getting shiny and legendary events. When is the U.S. going to get a good event. When hoopa finally gets released we will probably be the last to get it.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by finch22 View Post
    Japan and UK are getting shiny and legendary events. When is the U.S. going to get a good event. When hoopa finally gets released we will probably be the last to get it.
    I know the feels ;-; I've been waiting on the shiny charizard event. I don't think we'll ever get the shiny legendary events (Jirachi, Arceus, Rayquaza), but the ones that have reached the UK need to come to us at least >.<

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by finch22 View Post
    I know the feels ;-; I've been waiting on the shiny charizard event. I don't think we'll ever get the shiny legendary events (Jirachi, Arceus, Rayquaza), but the ones that have reached the UK need to come to us at least >.<
    why do all the other contries get good stuff

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I went to EB games in Canada, they dont' have it yet????? is it only USA only????? I already have a flawless shiny dragonite plus I quit, but awkward that Canada stops receiving events.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I do believe it is usa only, but youo also don't need to have your ds when you go to the store! The event is much like the gengar event last year in october. When you go to the store, you can receive a card that has a code on it that you enter into the game, and you can receive it that way!
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you dont need your ds its a card with a code

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can someone get me one, or trade me an event dragonite?

- - - Updated - - -

I doubled checked EB games in Canada, no event.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yo anyone want to trade me the USA exclusive bull fudge Dragonite event. It's a dungface event but I still want it.