Thread: LF: Sawsbuck Season Forms

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF: Sawsbuck Season Forms

So, as the title says, I am looking for all the Sawsbuck season forms. Gen 6 leaves only the Spring form available, while the other three (winter, summer and autumn) are available only by transferring them as such from Gen 5.

I am not looking for anything special with them, I just want 3 Sawsbuck, each with their unique season form and their default english name. So, no nicknames would be most preferable.

Also, I don't mind clones or even hacks. As long as you have them, in whatever form and way, and they are tradable, I am fine with it.

As for what I can give back for them, I am not that big of a collector of extremely rare stuff (pokeballs, abilities etc), but thanks to wonder trade, I got hold of a few pokemon with intriguing egg moves, though I am not sure about their EV/IV count. They are too many to list, but if anyone is interested in helping me out with the Sawsbuck, we can discuss about it in person.

Thanks in advance, everyone.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    I've managed to obtain three Sawsbuck from my White 2 game, all three with the different forms you want, of course. They don't have any nicknames either.

Do you have any Fire type breedjects with interesting egg moves and/or abilities?
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, from interesting abilities, not much, but I do have some egg moves fire types that *may* be interesting:

I have a Spanish Charmander with Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Dragon Pulse. Also a Japanese Chimchar with Fake Out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch and Quick Guard. I got a Growlithe with Roar, Body Slam, Crunch and Close Combat too, though I am aware that 50% of it's movepool is just a copy-paste from existing moves. All of them are not nicknamed, so if they interest ya, let me know.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    I like the Chimchar because of the Quick Guard, but Iron Fist is usually preferred Do you have anything else? (Any Fire breedjects in general?) If not, that's fine, I'll take those three.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sadly, I don't have anything else interesting on the Fire department, so that's all I got, I am afraid. My FC is 0920-0849-1034 and my IGN is Peter. Add me when you can and I will keep an out for you in the chat, as I am sure it will be a bit hard for us to communicate due to time differences. Unless you have a steam or Skype (the only two I use) account that can help us communicate more instantly.

---Update---

This trade request has been met with, thanks to Snowerz. Requesting for a mod to close this topic, if possible.
    Last edited by laboaka; 05-16-2015 at 10:52 PM.