Thread: LF: Multiple Ditto

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8

LF: Multiple Ditto

Hey all!

I recently took a look at how Hidden Power breeding works and now that I understand it better, I'll need to find the right Ditto so I can start breeding. I am looking for multiple Ditto as I need to find ones that have an IV of 30 in a specific stat. I don't have much to offer for these Ditto but I will trade a breeding reject with decent IVs, good nature and egg moves for them.

Ditto I still need:
    Ditto with 30 IV in HP
    Ditto with 30 IV in Attack
    Ditto with 30 IV in Defense
    Ditto with 30 IV in Sp. Attack
    Ditto with 30 IV in Sp. Defense
    Ditto with 30 IV in Speed

If you don't know the IVs of your Ditto, you can use this to calculate them: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php
    In order to calculate the IVs, you must know the Ditto's EVs. Keep in mind that if you just caught it and hasn't been used in battle, it's EVs are 0 and you're good to go check the IVs.

Note: If the Ditto can be nicknamed, that's a big plus for me but it's not necessary.
    ---
    FC: 1993-8014-4347
    IGN: Timmy

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    This thread can be closed, ty UB.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog